News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Staff That Are AFK

Started by Spurs, January 30, 2011, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TROLOLOLOLOL

I really agree with you. Rivin doesn't do shit for Blitz or the forums that I can see.

Sad Panda

He doesn't do much in game either now that I think about it and remember that I posted about it earlier... Hmmm...

TROLOLOLOLOL

Sad Panda

We're not actually supposed to ask that...

TROLOLOLOLOL

Dug

Quote from: Mod Zexion on February 06, 2011, 01:59:19 AM
Rivin is in fact a well respected player, especially by the staff, and he has helped with the server far more than you think, which explains why he was a-f-k most of the time, because he was helping Ryan, Jeremy and i with the server. You really shouldn't talk about staff that way especially coming from someone who has been banned for as long as you have.and keep your opinions to yourself especially about something you apparently don't know much about. Thank you.
Sorry but he's right.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jeremy

First I'd like to start off by saying that this thread is locked, and any future threads about the staff being 'AFK' too much will be deleted and the thread creator will have their posting rights removed. Please remember that this only applies to Silver Crowns. All Gold Crowned players are obligated to help you so if this is a problem please contact me via PM.

The Staff for this website (Forum Moderators, Player Moderators and IRC Moderators) are not required to immediately tend to every question from every player. They are just like you - they play the game. They have the option to answer questions or to ignore whomever they want. As long as none of the Moderators are disrespectful to you then their's no problems. We take player respect VERY seriously and any Moderator caught being bluntly disrespectful will be removed with no questions asked.

They are busy people, just like you. They play the game, multi-task and watch YouTube videos and many other things. Keep this in mind when demanding answers from one of them.

I'm sorry you guys feel ignored. If all else fails post your questions here on the Forum and myself or any of the other Gold Crowns will do their best to get an answer to you.

In regards to bashing one Moderator over and over - it stops now. No more.

Please note that Gold Crowns (Administrators) of the website are OBLIGATED to help you. They are in-game and on the website to strictly offer customer support to you guys. If a Gold Crown is ever AFK, then please by all means let me know and that will surely be taken care of.

I hope this brings clarity.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-