News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Staff That Are AFK

Started by Spurs, January 30, 2011, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda xo

Lets get back on the topic please.
@Topic I hope this situation of being AFK gets better. Its best to be online, paying attention, and helping other player, rather than just standing there.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Amanda your personal test actually says AFK...

Stephi

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 02, 2011, 05:51:50 PM
Amanda your personal test actually says AFK...

Her personal text's is what she says in game.

Sometimes she says .:Afk:. when she goes afk and the other text she says for fun.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Sad Panda

Quote from: ratman3 on February 02, 2011, 04:58:39 PM
Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 01, 2011, 04:05:22 PM
Ok you're right I take back what I said about Oscar. He changed a lot in the past year or so. But to be honest what did Avery do to get mod in the first place?

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 02, 2011, 03:23:31 PM
I don't have an 'old' account.

It seems to me that you did have an account before, if you already know alot of players within a day of playing...

Actually Ratman is right. How could you have an opinion on Oscar's moderating if you weren't there for it?

TROLOLOLOLOL

Who said I wasn't there for his moderating/administrating?

Dug

My head hurt's.....
Trol, just please answer the damn question with non-idiocy comments.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Who cares? He's just going to keep avoiding the question.
'nd does this quite often.
Can we get back on topic? Thanks.

Afk staff is a problem, yes.
Though sometimes there are genuine situations where something has come up and they have to leave quickly or forget to log out.
However rare.. Eh, dunno. I
personally try not to go afk without letting people know beforehand.  'nd if it will be for too long, I log out.
Then again, I haven't been logging on much lately, so I guess it doesn't really matter what I do.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Exactly like getting dressed for a dine out...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

I still wanna know... It seems like Jazmin knows though...

TROLOLOLOLOL

I like how none of the staff who are actually always AFK are posting here.

I K3 Dubstep

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 03, 2011, 05:16:45 PM
I like how none of the staff who are actually always AFK are posting here.
You honestly think they'd be active on the forums?
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

TROLOLOLOLOL

Nope. That's why I said I liked that fact. Because none of the staff that are actually a part of this problem go on the forums to realize that we're pissed off at what they're doing. So this topic is pretty much to get other people's support while not even being seen by the staff who actually do it.

I K3 Dubstep

It's pretty obvious the staff who log on and minimize their client\just open a new tab don't care too much.
They can stay AFK(Which should count as some form of inactivity, right?), have people complain about it on the Forums, not bother checking that forum post, and just get away with it.
They have no reason to care about what the community thinks of them.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

TROLOLOLOLOL

Sad Panda

The in game staff not coming on here doesn't bother me at all. Pavillion and Rivin X not moderating this at all bothers me. Pavillion moderates when she comes on, but Rivin doesn't do shit. I know you don't have to post to moderate, but it's pretty obvious he doesn't...