News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Staff That Are AFK

Started by Spurs, January 30, 2011, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TROLOLOLOLOL

Rivin is like Chaos. He completely ignores anyone who he isn't extremely good friends with most of the time.

Sad Panda

That's not true... Oscar has a soul, you guys.. Oscar was truely afk though. Avery just ignores people altogether. Whenever someone he likes and knows well comes along and just feels like chatting he'll do that for hours on end. Why is he a forum mod too? I don't think he has processed more than five forum reports on here... Not like reporting someone, but actioning it...

TROLOLOLOLOL

Ok you're right I take back what I said about Oscar. He changed a lot in the past year or so. But to be honest what did Avery do to get mod in the first place?

Sad Panda

I'd say it, but I'd get in trouble.. Who are you by the way? I have a feeling about it, but I don't know for sure...

I K3 Dubstep

Is there really a point for Player Moderators if there's no players to moderate?
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: I K3 Dubstep on February 01, 2011, 05:18:03 PM
Is there really a point for Player Moderators if there's no players to moderate?

I agree!

Voltimolt

Quote from: I K3 Dubstep on February 01, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

They can't stay on forever you know, they have a life as well as the AllGoFree Staffs.

Amanda xo

Sometimes you guys have to understand that, we won't always be on when you need us. One reason why is the time difference, for all you know I can be at school while it's 8 o'clock at night for you. I try my best not going AFK, and I would usually tell people who is around me. Also, at times I may be on another tab... who isn't?

TROLOLOLOLOL

Amanda you are good at answering people.

Sad Panda

Off topic here, but who are you, TROLOLOLOLOL?

TROLOLOLOLOL

Sad Panda

Well I'm Banjo Hick, but who is your old account?

TROLOLOLOLOL

I don't have an 'old' account.

ratman3

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 01, 2011, 04:05:22 PM
Ok you're right I take back what I said about Oscar. He changed a lot in the past year or so. But to be honest what did Avery do to get mod in the first place?

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on February 02, 2011, 03:23:31 PM
I don't have an 'old' account.

It seems to me that you did have an account before, if you already know alot of players within a day of playing...
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Excuse me, don't judge on join dates please.