News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Official WorldScape Blitz Trailer

Started by Voltimolt, January 28, 2011, 10:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

The Music sucks after 8 seconds i know it was ment to be removed.
All the people were given credits at the end of the vid.

Shadows

Sub-par; not very attention-grabbing.
"Rubes"

Pk0wnedall

Looking fantastic Andy, And I'm in it. Thanks. I hope this attracts lots of new players and Blitz will get massive.

Sora

Job well done. Continue impressing me Voltimolt! All of WorldScape appreciates what you've done. Thanks.  ;)

Partyhat

This looks nice, how long ago was this made. It looks new and i wish i joined when this was being made so i could be in it. Oh well, i guess that i was to late and missed out.

Nice work though, keep up the Great work.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Lol@Tiny ranting about D taking his tokens! I like the trailer, it would definitely convince me to play.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Jeremy

Good job man.

You should add good music. More cut scenes and maybe some creative scene editing (be creative).

Again, good job! We like. =)

Awarded you 25 respect points and I urge everyone who replies to give him some respect too! :)
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Voltimolt

Wow! Thank you so much Jeremy!
I'm looking forward to making more videos and other promoting media to help WorldScape as much as I can!

And thanks to everyone else for supporting me into doing to do so much for the powerful Worldscape.

Voltimolt

Sure I'm always looking for audio to use for the next version of the video, but a little later this week because school just started and I have a lot of work to do + I'm capped on my internet so I'm pretty slow right now.

Jeremy

Quote from: Voltimolt on February 01, 2011, 05:01:34 AM
Sure I'm always looking for audio to use for the next version of the video, but a little later this week because school just started and I have a lot of work to do + I'm capped on my internet so I'm pretty slow right now.

Gotta love Australian internet. :D
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Amanda xo

Great work ! I love the ending, it was all well put together. I had also seen me at funpk. [:

Dug

Very well done Andy you really did a great job  ;D
Quote from: amanda xo on February 01, 2011, 04:40:13 PM
Great work ! I love the ending, it was all well put together. I had also seen me at funpk. [:
"Kill stephi" you deserved that 51...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

This is so awesome, It should be Stickied.

And, Once again.

Good work Andy!

TROLOLOLOLOL

Why should it be stickied? We already play WorldScape Blitz, so we don't need to see an advertisement trying to get us to play.