News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

HP Exp Rate;

Started by I K3 Dubstep, January 03, 2011, 03:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I K3 Dubstep

It needs to be fixed. After the Double Exp Weekend, the rate slowed down and was never brought back to normal. Before it was around 1\3 the exp of combat(if you hit a 30, it'd be like 10 of that would be the amount of HP exp you get)
Now it seems that the exp rate is at around 1\5. With my stats I should have an HP level of a lot higher than 73, if the HP exp rate were normal.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

ratman3

Yeah, i've noticed this also.

When i grinded from 93-99 strength, I only got from 85-86hp.

In rs, the hp rate is 1\3rd of all dammage done (in combat).  Since i have 17m, this should be like 5.6m-ish exp, and not 3m exp.  (I got to like 84hp before the xp weekend).
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

What i don't understand is i'm 99-99-99 with 71 range, 87 mage and 92 prayer yet i'm still level 123... hp must be causing the problem.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Shadows

Quote from: dug on January 03, 2011, 03:09:40 PM
What i don't understand is i'm 99-99-99 with 71 range, 87 mage and 92 prayer yet i'm still level 123... hp must be causing the problem.

You're three combat levels away from max combat, 126. The last three will most likely be gotten via Prayer, unless you have under 97 or so HP, then it would be split between that and HP. But honestly, your low Ranged level means less HP xp. Which means lower combat level.
"Rubes"

Pk0wnedall

Yeah, it's really slow.

Sad Panda

Are ranged and Mage included in combat?

X

Disagree. Not all skills should be the same difficulty, HP should be known as one of the harder skills IMO.

I K3 Dubstep

X, you realize that at the rate the Exp is right now, in relation to the other skills, it's actually harder to get 99 Hp on here than it is on RS? And seeing as how you all ready have 98 Hp(i'm guessing 90-100% of that was done before the double exp event), I doubt you'd care too much for the Exp rate getting fixed.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Dug

I don't think it is harder to get 99hp on here then it is on rs...
But let's leave rs out of this lol
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Shadows

Quote from: dug on January 06, 2011, 07:23:29 AM
I don't think it is harder to get 99hp on here then it is on rs...
But let's leave rs out of this lol

Dug, is your profession window licking? Because if so, you do it well. Obviously HP exp rates got messed up after the double exp weekend. That's the issue. It's not a matter of opinion.
"Rubes"

Yoho

Maybe if you get 99 attack, strength, defence, range and mage (Combat spells) then you may end up with 99 hp?

I K3 Dubstep

Yeah, but is it fair for me having to get all 99's for 99 Hp, while other people got their 97-99 Hp only having to train 2-3\5 combat skills? The reason i'm saying it isn't fair is because it's like the players who got 99 Hp before the event have an advantage over the people who attempt to get 99 Hp after the event.

Sad Panda

What about the people that got really high Thieving before it got redone and became much harder?

I K3 Dubstep

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 06, 2011, 07:49:14 PM
What about the people that got really high Thieving before it got redone and became much harder?

That wasn't an accidental Exp rate change, that was a change Ryan made purposely. It was his decision to edit how Thieving works, I highly doubt he meant to make Hp increase at half the rate.