News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Stupid Posts

Started by Sad Panda, December 27, 2010, 08:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Well we have all done it. Some do it more than others. I think it's a bit over the line when an entire topic and all of it's posts are completely stupid.

I found a topic and I read it over. Then I reread it in the view of a new player that knew only that the game was an RSPS.

This is the topic I looked at. I will put down what I thought of the topic in the newcomer's stand point below.

Post 1) Well ok I guess...
Post 2) Wait, what?
Post 3) Ok I guess...
Post 4) Wait, you just said they are good. That's also what the first post said.
Post 5) You and Pk0wnedall both said that earlier.
Post 6) You and Vee Dub also both said that earlier.
Post 7) No you didn't, and good point.
Post 8 ) You are too and what does that matter?
Post 9) Wait, you mean there is a fourth person that plays here?
Post 10) Wait, what? Besides, you should have all been warned anyway.
Post 11) Wait, this kid is kind of smart.
Post 12) Who and what is a Wouter? Why are you his b*tch?
Post 13) Oh... A fifth person?
Post 14) We established that Men are good for training on already.
Post 15) Totally couldn't figure that out...
Post 16) Wait, what is going on here? A person that is posting about the actual topic?
Post 17) I thought it was 200...
Post 18) I thought you were done. Well at least it's on topic now.
Post 19) Wow. They're annoying? Really?
Post 20) Where were for the 19 pointless posts earlier?

NOTE: I don't want to offend anyone who posted on that topic, it's just the topic where this one came to mind.

Discuss.

Flame

are we still discussing whether or not men are good to train on?

Sad Panda

I'd sure hope not. (;

In other news... Welcome back, Katie!

Insomnom

That entire thread made me lol.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

zokian

talking about stupid posts lol i found this and its like completely fail
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,8402.msg67251.html#new

nah i kid lol and i have to admit i myself have made many "stupid posts"
lawl

Dug

Stupid and worthless i must say.. not only to you but to nick as well. Mhm i went there Mr. dragon poster in just 1 and a half months -.-
Zokian Don't try to be a "nick wanna-bee"
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

zokian

Quote from: dug on December 28, 2010, 07:17:56 AM
Stupid and worthless i must say.. not only to you but to nick as well. Mhm i went there M.r dragon poster in just 1 and a half months -.-

this is completely off topic but dug its not M.r dragon its Mr. dragon  ;D
lawl

Kryptonite

Quote from: dug on December 28, 2010, 07:17:56 AM
Stupid and worthless i must say.. not only to you but to nick as well. Mhm i went there Mr. dragon poster in just 1 and a half months -.-
Zokian Don't try to be a "nick wanna-bee"

What did Nick do?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

I probably did something that I didn't realize I even did... And you have to admit at least 98% of my posts on this account are useful. I have done quite swell on this account.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 28, 2010, 02:53:30 PM
I probably did something that I didn't realize I even did... And you have to admit at least 98% of my posts on this account are useful. I have done quite swell on this account.
Yes, you have helped loads of people with your posts but im sure it's not 98% it's like 78% in my opinion. Don't hate me  :-*
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Well I'm not counting Forum Games because we don't get post count from there. Even in there I'm somewhere near 90% though.

Flame

Vee Dub

I'm never going to be able to live down that topic either, Will I? Everyone has Messed up at least once.

I was a huge Jerk to Kryptonite, Nick Etc. I've had a brake though, I'm sweet now.

And what is the topic about? Stupid posts and stupid topics? The reactions of the "Newcomers" messed up my view of this.

Sad Panda

It's about both stupid topics an stupid posts.

Dug