News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Stupid Posts

Started by Sad Panda, December 27, 2010, 08:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

Hey now, that was all in fun. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

That was a joke, dug. I mean when people post stupid shit like telling people things that are actually wrong.

Dench

So basically unnecessary posts e.g. If someone needs help with Java issues or w/e and then two or three people reply basically saying the same thing?

Kryptonite

Example:

Topic: How do I download Java?

Reply 1: Go to www.java.com and download the latest version.
Reply 2: Yes, do as "Reply 1 name" has said. It works well.

Reply 2 is unneeded and spam.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Well there goes half my posts. I do see that a lot actually. Not as much as I used to though.

Shadows

Ohaither, Mr. Hyperlink.
"Rubes"

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 30, 2010, 02:15:30 PM
That was a joke, dug. I mean when people post stupid shit like telling people things that are actually wrong.
Btw
Quote from: Killer Panda on December 29, 2010, 01:08:18 AM
It's about both stupid topics an stupid posts.
In my eyes that was a stupid topic.. that i mentioned earlier..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Well let's ask a forum mod what they think.

Quote from: Insomnom on December 30, 2010, 12:11:40 PM
Hey now, that was all in fun. =P

Ohhhh well it seems like it's ok.

Dug

And tell me what happened after a few posts? that's right...IT GOT LOCKED!
Nick why do you always have to argue serisouly...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

It was a joke of a topic and Jazmin decided to lock it. I argue only when I'm right. When I argue and I realized I'm wrong then I stop. I won't stop arguing about this topic because I am right. 90% of the time on the site I'm right.

Dug

Jazmen decided to lock it because it was a stupid topic.
and i honestly don't see you being right 90% of the time.

Sad Panda

Quote from: dug on January 01, 2011, 03:55:28 AM
Jazmen decided to lock it because it was a stupid topic.
and i honestly don't see you being right 90% of the time.

Really? Not only did I prove you wrong, but Luke did as well. I was also being generous to my oppositions when I gave that estimate.

Dug

So, i know Why topic's get locked Luke and i recall mentioning it was a stupid topic not spam, i was partially wrong about the reason of the lock.
Quote from: dug on December 31, 2010, 06:41:13 AM
Quote from: Killer Panda on December 30, 2010, 02:15:30 PM
Btw
Quote from: Killer Panda on December 29, 2010, 01:08:18 AM
It's about both stupid topics an stupid posts.
In my eyes that was a stupid topic.. that i mentioned earlier..
After i posted my opinion you still have to continue arguing.
I'm done nick, if you wanna go ahead and start hating on me be my guest.

Sad Panda

Well I don't hate you. In fact you're one of my better friends on here. You are making it very difficult for me to play nice unfortunately.

If you haven't noticed then I'll lay it down for you. I am the main poster on this forum. Without me there would be a total of 15 posts per day coming from everyone. I make it so that there are over 100. About 95 of those 100 are all in good fun. You coming in here and starting fights with me makes about 60 of those posts all in good fun. Guess what? I'm not gonna be the one getting the points when a flame war breaks out because I'm abiding by the rules. Not only are you making it bad for yourself, you are also making it unpleasant for the community.

Dug

I also don't hate you, i'm not trying to make it hard for you, myself nor the community to have fun around the forums
I'm actually trying to do the exact opposite. If it means anything then i apologize.