News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

--

Started by Sad Panda, November 27, 2010, 12:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I'd like to ask for a list of all the monsters in the game. I don't want the items it drops or anything like that. I'd just like to have a list of them to know where to go to train. Would it also be possible if you put a "Yes" or "No" next to them for whether or not it's in it's normal RS territory. Thanks.

Ry60003333

This would actually be very helpful, because we are looking to add areas to the "Training Area Teleport" in the spellbook, and we need to find some locations to add. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

unknowed

you should add dagganoth lair and rock crabs,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Stephi

Quote from: unknowed on November 27, 2010, 03:05:57 AM
you should add dagganoth lair and rock crabs,
Isn't Rock crabs already added,On the other hand this will be very a very helpful suggestion when more monster's are added to game.

So cute :3
Best Achievement
1:#1 135 fishing.

Sad Panda

I was kind of wondering if you had one, Ryan. If you could send me in the right direction with a code or something then I could find them all..

Dug

There was 2 places i remember one being ::fightarena and the other most probably ::arena...
Also could we place something at ::dust once its coded?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Ryan, when you see this can you make sure that the characters allowed per post is at 15,000+? I have a document that was used to keep track of items in another game I used to play, but it can be converted to NPCs.

EDIT: The max post length will have to be at least 20000. The modifications I made to it didn't quite get it down to where I wanted it. I'd also like to know how many monsters there are total...