News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Reborn Update

Started by Ry60003333, November 13, 2010, 04:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear hug

can you give us a rough idea of how long this update will take?

Wild

wow that would be really cool :D classic pking with sara sword xD

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

bear hug

Quote from: x wild x on November 14, 2010, 04:34:50 AM
wow that would be really cool :D classic pking with sara sword xD

i doubt many people would be risking that uneless you can get items easier aswell plus food would be a factor and levels.. etc

unknowed

some questions...
1. do we need to start over?
2. is there comeing any special classic world and a blitz world?

please answer.
                         UnKnOwEd.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Diva La Viva

Great idea.
Will the blitz accounts be deleted and the classic account will come, lol? No, Ill haft to dream about that.

The best things with classic was:
Pking
Being able to become a level 172.
Rares of course.

The best things with blitz:
THE RUNESCAPE ITEMS!
Skillcapes.
The new skills

Those things together will be about 342545372581935632859325638293650911435154354656346 players... or maybe as before. Around 20-70 players.

Daxking

A suggestion I would like to add, Camp. I know in Worldscape Classic not to many people used this. But now that money is something that can't be obtained easily, it would be good to have a working mini-game. I know before it dropped a good amount of money, but that can be lowered. It would just be another way of getting money besides skilling and/or killing high level monsters with risk of losing your items.

Sad Panda

I'd like to see you guys go find the cool players from Classic. I think that they'd bring back some other players. Make sure they don't still hate the Owners though. Like me and Ryan7 don't hold anything against you guys, but others might. They'd be the no-nos....

Vee Dub

A few questions i have.

*Will our Blitz accounts stay and all of our stats and banks? It would be a shame to have trained hard and have it thrown away.

*Will the highest level still be 99 or will it be 135?

Well can we just have a list of what will be changed or added?

Much appreciated.

Sad Panda

Ryan said he'd bring back what would bring back the players. Who knows the players better than the players? That's why he's asking us what we think. Give your suggestions of what you think will bring back the players.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Vee Dub on November 15, 2010, 01:54:05 AM
*Will our Blitz accounts stay and all of our stats and banks? It would be a shame to have trained hard and have it thrown away.
The accounts will stay the same, we will not reset the current accounts or bring back the old ones.

Well can we just have a list of what will be changed or added?
In addition to bringing a few features back from Classic, such as Camp, we are also adding some new fresh content to the server. I'm keeping a list in a private section as I develop it, so eventually we will release an update list.

*Will the highest level still be 99 or will it be 135?
The highest level will most likely remain at 99.

Also, if you can spread the word about that game that would be awesome. We need more players! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

M I K E

I almost sold my computer because i didn't have anyhting to do with it anymore...

You rock!  ;D I knew this would happen and its a big +

I really don't know what to say..i guess i'll meet my old friends again!!!!

lollol

I LOVE U RYAN!

AM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK PPL!!!@!@
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Chaoslancex

Wait, all the things we have in Blitz right now will be lost? we'll have to start over....?

M I K E

Quote from: Chaoslancex on November 17, 2010, 02:20:19 PM
Wait, all the things we have in Blitz right now will be lost? we'll have to start over....?

No, many Classic things will be added to Blitz and you will keeep your account am i right?

Insomnom

Quote from: Ry60003333 on November 16, 2010, 12:53:16 PM
The accounts will stay the same, we will not reset the current accounts or bring back the old ones.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.