News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Reborn Update

Started by Ry60003333, November 13, 2010, 04:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Is that like when you walk away and they keep attacking you? I was wondering if you could make it so that we continue to attack when we eat, rather than having us just stand there and get wrecked.

Vee Dub

I'm seriously gonna try and Donate. You guys have put heaps of effort into this, Just to make us an enjoyable server.

unknowed

I .L.O.V.E U!

p.s can i buy your life?

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

M I K E

Stability of Blitz, pking of Classic, 4 times harder leveling compared to classic, no special attacking, ::commands, easier to get items and more monster drops?

Sad Panda

Wait, no special attacks?

Vee Dub

I'm pretty sure they are.

Jeremy

Quote from: M I K E on November 22, 2010, 03:33:32 PM
Stability of Blitz, pking of Classic, 4 times harder leveling compared to classic, no special attacking, ::commands, easier to get items and more monster drops?

Is this a request or statement? Nonetheless...

We do plan to tweak how the whole Player Killing aspect of the game goes, but aren't entirely sure how to go about it. I know this has been brought to my attention on more than a lot of occasions so any ideas are welcomed! Special attacking does work, just not all of them. We are still working on that sorry!

As far as commands go...it's been briefly discussed. We have left the ::camp, and ::funpk commands available for now and we are really looking for feedback on what you guys would like to see along the lines of commands available to players. (Please don't post and say ALL OF THEM!)

It's actually supposed to be slightly hard to obtain really good items, and XP gain is definately harder now and we, as far as I know, plan to keep it the way it is. We don't want you to work hard for a 99 and then change it and someone get the same work done in 1/4 of the time!

The feedback on this thread is wonderful - please keep posting everyone! Feed us ideas! Num num numa! ;)
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Sad Panda

M I K E

Is it possible to get Classic accounts to Blitz or something?

Also it would be cool if there was some pking area where using special attack wouldn't be possible..like ::Classicpk or something..

And making items a lot easier to get like from ::Northpole...And maybe that rapid Blood blitz thingy...That would get a lot players..

Dench

My opinion is to get rid of ::FunPk and the ::camp commands or not being able to use these teleport commands while in wildy.

M I K E

Quote from: connor on November 23, 2010, 12:42:57 PM
My opinion is to get rid of ::FunPk and the ::camp commands or not being able to use these teleport commands while in wildy.

But then wildy would be full of barragers...

Carbon

But there isn't anybody using any sort of ice barrage or blitz in wilderness... There is Snare, but hey I agree with Connor, because then it would be harder for people to be killing dragons or anything else they kill in the wilderness, because there would be people around snaring or binding people and taking there drops. ;)

M I K E

Quote from: Carbon on November 23, 2010, 06:24:24 PM
But there isn't anybody using any sort of ice barrage or blitz in wilderness... There is Snare, but hey I agree with Connor, because then it would be harder for people to be killing dragons or anything else they kill in the wilderness, because there would be people around snaring or binding people and taking there drops. ;)

If it will be like Classic, then there WILL BE barragers i think

lollol

yeah am really with connor on this because barragers are just some bogus people who try to loot u but all the time they cant,but this wont really happen because there is lvls in wildy so the low lvls cant attack high lvls and high lvls cant attack low lvls.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Dench

Barraging can be quite annoying at times but if you think ahead and have a bow or runes in your inventory then you don't need to worry.  ;)