News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Reborn Update

Started by Ry60003333, November 13, 2010, 04:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Part 1 of this update has been applied to the server! Check out the announcement on the front page for more specific information on what has been added to the game.

Make sure to post your thoughts about the update here!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Insomnom

It was all my idea!
Except the stuff that you guys don't like.
That was Ryans idea.

=)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

bear hug

Quote from: Insomnom on November 13, 2010, 05:00:36 PM
It was all my idea!
Except the stuff that you guys don't like.
That was Ryans idea.

=)

;D funneh

umm.. when you say its gonna be like classic you mean stuff is gonna be easy stats will be easy commands will be back because if so i dont think it should go ahead but its really not my choice just an opinion

Sad Panda

I think this is a good idea. Will it bring back codes, or different things? Will it make the shop in the volcano work? //walkthroughwalls? Can you please give more explanation of what it's going to do?

Brian

Sad Panda

Wait... So Blitz is finally out and now we're making another new game? Or is it just an update to Blitz?

Ry60003333

We are adding to Blitz, not making a new game.

Plus, the current Blitz in honestly not working out. We have almost no players and are losing money fast. We have to do something.

Sad Panda

So explain what you're going to add. I'm sure that we can advertise this in a number of places.

Daxking

So, what's exactly being brought back?  :o

Sad Panda

Quote from: Mute on November 13, 2010, 06:00:44 PM
Personally, if you want this to be popular again, you need those whiny annoyances that bitched about Blitz to come back.

Do we really need my brother back?

Ra

As soon as I read that, a surge of happiness rushed through me.

I'm all for this idea as long as the game doesn't become too easy.
Also I just want to say thanks for working on this server, It's really the best out there Classic or not.

Dench

As long as it's not completely like classic I'm happy. :)

Brian

Ryan, can you put Classic pking into Blitz?

Sad Panda

A little of each would be nice.

Ry60003333

We will bring back whatever will bring players back, because without money from the advertisements to run the game, there is no game.

Blitz started out as a rewrite from scratch of the game engine because Classic's engine was so unstable and buggy, and we kind of lost focus of that goal.