News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Newsletter Team Recruitment.

Started by Vee Dub, November 03, 2010, 02:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vee Dub

Hello all I'm sure most of you had seen my topic in suggestions.

If not - http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,7970.0.html

So I'm currently looking for 5 - 10 members *At The Moment!*

There will be 4 positions; Owner, Chief Editor, Editor & Writer. Here is what he positions mean.

Owners - Over sees everything that is done by the lower ranks, Assigns tasks & decides what is selected in the Newsletter.
Chief Editor - Receives all written articles and finds errors and incorrect Spelling/Punctuation then forwards it to the owners. Also has a high say on who gets into the clan. Also Decides decides what gets into the Newsletter. Has a high say in what topic is written about.
Editors - Edits the articles the writers have written and corrects all errors, then forwards it to the chief editors Also helps decide what articles are written about.
Writer - He simply writes about the topic he is giving too write about. Also helps gather information.

If you're interested in joining the Newsletter team, post below with the position you're interested in being grouped with & I'l send you a Pm explaining further more.

Owner.
- Vee Dub.
- Brianc

Chief editor.
- Insomnom.
- Kryptonite.

Editor.
- Bear Hug.
- Huggy Bear.

Writer.
- D1storter.
- Unknown.
- Killer Panda.
- Chaoslancex.
- Dieknowsawr.

Insomnom

As discussed I'd like to apply for C.E. (or Editor, assuming the former position is filled).

I figured I'd post this now, while I'm here, instead of later.
If I don't reply tomorrow or later today, depending on your timezone, consider that a withdrawal.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Insomnom on November 03, 2010, 02:50:54 AM

As discussed I'd like to apply for C.E. (or Editor, assuming the former position is filled).

I figured I'd post this now, while I'm here, instead of later.
If I don't reply tomorrow or later today, depending on your timezone, consider that a withdrawal.
You've been accepted into the Newsletter team as the position Editor.

Thank you for applying.

Note: Everyone the Newsletter wont be started until we get a full team of members. So join!

Pk0wnedall

I'd like to apply for Owner, I love typing stories and things and you know i know a lot about WorldScape. So let em join. It will be a good experience for me. :)

Vee Dub

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on November 03, 2010, 05:30:42 AM
I'd like to apply for Owner, I love typing stories and things and you know i know a lot about WorldScape. So let em join. It will be a good experience for me. :)
Pk0wnedall you have been accepted into the Newsletter team as chief editor.

Work hard for your desired position.

unknowed

i speak more then one language, and my english and dutch is pretty good. i would love to be a gatherer. i really got some connections so i know what's going on.
also my name fits to a writer ;).

writen by unknowed.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

bear hug

hey i would love to join.. i think this is a great idea and im on alot so i know what goes on hope you pick me to join your great team  :) if not i guess thats okay.. but i really would love to join anyway gl with this "newsletter"  :) i hope i get the chance to help

Vee Dub

Quote from: unknowed on November 03, 2010, 12:07:56 PM
i speak more then one language, and my english and dutch is pretty good. i would love to be a gatherer. i really got some connections so i know what's going on.
also my name fits to a writer ;).

writen by unknowed.
Unknown you have been accepted as the position gatherer, I'm sure you will be bumped up to stiffer shortly.

Quote from: bear hug on November 03, 2010, 03:45:41 PM
hey i would love to join.. i think this is a great idea and im on alot so i know what goes on hope you pick me to join your great team  :) if not i guess thats okay.. but i really would love to join anyway gl with this "newsletter"  :) i hope i get the chance to help
bear hug, you have been accepted. I will pm you later about your position.

Thank you for applying

d1stortor

add me to your team, plz. Trust me, I can come in handy. For some reason I just know alot of stuff. I am a very good speller,fast typer, etc.etc.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Vee Dub

Quote from: d1stortor on November 03, 2010, 07:59:09 PM
add me to your team, plz. Trust me, I can come in handy. For some reason I just know alot of stuff. I am a very good speller,fast typer, etc.etc.
I will start you off as a writer, thanks for applying.

Kryptonite

Even though chief editor has already been taken, I'd like to apply for it anyway. I seem to have better grammar than most people on these forums, because I've seen many people try to use good grammar, but they end up using the wrong words, or making one word into two words when it should be one word, using apostrophes in the wrong places, etc. I'd just like to correct all that stuff. Let me know what you think.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

I'd like to be Chief Editor because I feel as though I am one of the only ten users that can spell with even a little accuracy, and mine is at 99.9%. I also do well with grammar and sentence structure.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 03, 2010, 10:55:38 PM
Even though chief editor has already been taken, I'd like to apply for it anyway. I seem to have better grammar than most people on these forums, because I've seen many people try to use good grammar, but they end up using the wrong words, or making one word into two words when it should be one word, using apostrophes in the wrong places, etc. I'd just like to correct all that stuff. Let me know what you think.
There can be more then 1 Chief editor, silly duffer ;D

Kryptonite, You've been accepted. I will Pm you about it furthermore.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 03, 2010, 11:07:50 PM
I'd like to be Chief Editor because I feel as though I am one of the only ten users that can spell with even a little accuracy, and mine is at 99.9%. I also do well with grammar and sentence structure.
These aren't your set positions, These positions are just a basic structure of what I'l need.

I will Pm you too match your needs.