News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Newsletter Team Recruitment.

Started by Vee Dub, November 03, 2010, 02:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Can chief editors add a story or bit of information as well?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Kryptonite on November 05, 2010, 09:25:55 PM
Can chief editors add a story or bit of information as well?
Yes they certainly can.

If you have some questions on what you can do in your position Pm me.

Sad Panda

Would there be any chance that some people could start right now?

Vee Dub

I'd rather everyone start at the same time so we can keep things in order and know where everyones at.

If you really want to start earlier, Pm me about it.

Sad Panda

We're standing next to each other in game so how about in there?

Vee Dub

Don't post here unless you're applying.

If you have been accepted and have something to say Pm me. I don't want the discussion to go off topic.

dieknowsawr

i'd like to apply  ::). I like to write story's or even find story's (:

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Killer Panda on November 03, 2010, 11:07:50 PM
I'd like to be Chief Editor because I feel as though I am one of the only ten users that can spell with even a little accuracy, and mine is at 99.9%. I also do well with grammar and sentence structure.

Lol At that ^^

Well i'd love to apply or just sing me up for uhmm Gatherer, an' or probably Something else :)

Sad Panda

Really Oscar? Look at some of the other people who type on the forum... Not that hard.

Vee Dub

Quote from: dieknowsawr on November 06, 2010, 10:00:13 AM
i'd like to apply  ::). I like to write story's or even find story's (:
You've been accepted into the Newsletter team. I will start you off as Writer, If you don't want that position let me know.

Chaoslancex- You have also been accepted into the Newsletter team, I will put you in Writer for now.

If you're not happy with that position tell me and I'l surely change it.

EDIT: I have deleted the Rank "Gatherer". If the writer is in need for information the rest of the team can help :D

Vee Dub

Alright guys!

The Newsletter team has gone quiet for a while, Seeing as there is so much going on.
So I'm thinking of starting this saturday coming. If you have any other ideas or you would like to apply before then because if you don't you'll miss out.

I have an open mind with ideas so please don't be afraid to ask me. Same with your Positions if you're not happy with the position you're in let me know before we start. I don't like changing positions too much after the first couple of weeks.

Thanks guys.

*Double post was needed.*

Dug

Well first of all i have been in-active due to exams and had to study of course so i didn't have time to go on the computer but now that my exams are over i can spend most of my time on the computer and that is why i am applying for a spot in this newsletter as i love to type/write stories and come up with new ideas to represent certain things.
I might not have a masters degree in English but i did get an A and B in English language and littérateur
P.s i am also the first person to spot a mistake in your first post found at in the chief editors area :D
Thanks for reading
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..