News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Worldscape Walk-A-Thon

Started by Pk0wnedall, October 17, 2010, 06:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

I was thinking about holding a Walk-A-Thon, I'll be the leader and I'll lead a massive snake of people around the realm of worldscape. If you'd like to participate please request your name on the list. If you want to be a leader and have turns of leading the followers around the realm of worldscape please ask for you to be. There is only 2 other people who can be leaders so please request now.

Event Will be held on the (Nothing to be displayed). It will be held at (Nothing to be displayed).

Hope to see everyone there!

Leaders

Pk0wnedall (Level 99)
Kryptonite (Level 80)
D1stortor (Level 121)

Followers

Vee Dub (Level  ##)
Dug (Level ##)
Daxking (Level ##)
Unknowed (Level ##)
Lollol (Level ##)
-

This Event Will Be Held Friday January The 1st 2011!

bear hug

great idea but umm seeing as theres only like 2 people on wsb at a time.. it wouldn't be the most exciting thing if there was like 50 ppl foloing 1 person that'd be cool but if theres 5 people foloing 1 person it could get boring and umm another thing is time trouble we all have time trouble in any sort of game i find it very annoying but to be honest you gotta live with it like
Quote(7:00PM AEST).
could be 2:00am for some other kid.. and i dont think a walk around worldscape would be that appealing to him im not going to ask to be on the list because something could come up or i could be buzy already i dont know but if im online i would love to participate (i recommend not putting me on the list because i probably wont be doing it).
anyway great idea your very imaginative hope to see more great ideas from you..  ;)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Pk0wnedall

What's your combat level Kryptonite?

Vee Dub

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on October 17, 2010, 05:12:17 PM
Hardly seems needed for this type of event.

I'l join. I might not be able to get on the exact time, I'd probably get there half way through the event.

Shouldn't matter.

M I K E

Lol.

Massive snake with 3 players  ;D

Good luck :)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Vee Dub on October 18, 2010, 05:41:41 AM

I'l join. I might not be able to get on the exact time, I'd probably get there half way through the event.

Shouldn't matter.

Yeah like you said my combat really shouldn't matter. But...... I really don't know I haven't been on in a bit. I think it's around 80.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

d1stortor

$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: M I K E on October 18, 2010, 08:42:02 AM
Lol.

It's only been out for not that long, Also. If there isn't many players i can always postpone this event.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on October 19, 2010, 01:03:24 AM
Quote from: M I K E on October 18, 2010, 08:42:02 AM
Lol.

It's only been out for not that long, Also. If there isn't many players i can always postpone this event.

Quote from: Vee Dub on October 18, 2010, 05:41:41 AM

Shouldn't matter.

I thought it would be a good idea for people to know other players combat levels. Also it's because some people could make accounts like ".Kryptonite." and say there a leader. There a leader when there not, anyway can't wait for this event.

I've postponed it until we get more players!

Dug

I would love to join in but only problem is I got exams this month till 15 November :( plus how about when you do set a date I advise sending an I.M to a player staff preferabley a admin as if you get stuck you could receive help.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

Thats why it's postponed until i can be more active and more people will join. Try and get people to join the Walk-A-Thon!

Daxking

I would be more than glad to join this.  :D

bear hug

i think this has been postpones a rlly long time.. and should either go ahead or not go ahead..

Vee Dub

I have to pull out, It's not happening anytime soon. I have school work to concentrate on too.