News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Worldscape Walk-A-Thon

Started by Pk0wnedall, October 17, 2010, 06:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Hey guys on the 12th I don't think I'll be able to get on as I'm going to see my grandparents so you might want to take my name off sorry :(
And here's a suggestion for getting the exact time I suggest going to google and search for "world clock" and placing the link here so that the followers could check what time it'll be for example let's say your time is 5:50 gmt, I will be able to get on by first realising my time code such as gmt+2 so I would be getting on at 7:50 in time for the allgofree walk-a-thon.
Hope I can make it up to you guys bye.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

unknowed

p.s i would love to join! you can add me if it's a normal time for me, so witch time it starts?

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/