News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Too many staff.

Started by xx hottie xx, August 31, 2010, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xx hottie xx

Hey ppl :D
Well, i havent logged in, in like a month or two.
Last time i checked there were like, 5 staff and uhh 25 players...
but now there are about 9 players, and there all staff.. even some of them never login.. no offence or anything..
but dont you guys think they should do a staff clean up for ones who aren't even active.. :S
Because its not nice to play with a world full of admins and mods.. =(

Vee Dub

Blitz is the most powerful server ever, It holds 2000 people without lag. I'm sure were going to need even more mods.

The reason there are heaps of mods on allot is because there active.

Coleshot1

I can assure you we have an extremely larger amount of players than "9".
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php?action=mlist
All of those are technically playable Blitz accounts.

And yes, the most active players tend to learn about how the game works, and what kind of person they should be, which sometimes leads to them becoming staff. As soon as we start advertising Blitz, like Vee Dub said, we'll probably need more than we have now.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Pride

Sigh... Another doubt. 2000 player spots. Just like a typical Runescape world. As they have both stated we will need WAY more mods than we have. What do we have? 5 or 6? We are gunna need like 10+! Worldscape Blitz is one of the most functional servers out there! And it's not even done yet! There's like 3 or 4 skills that arn't done, and some of the items such as clue scrolls arn't coded yet. We are going to need plenty more staff, so I wouldn't worry about it.  ;)

xx hottie xx

Oh well, okay :D
But, for getting over 100+ players worldscape will need a mega advertisment!
Well, Worldscape has been offline for a long time... :S

Triniboy

Quote from: xx hottie xx on August 31, 2010, 01:50:31 PM

No it hasn't. Also proably depending on the time you log on, If its like 4-5AM..or some time really early in the morining don't really think anyone one would be on. Also school has already started for some of the allgofree playes, which mean they proably won't be able to stay online for a long time.

Pride

Quote from: TriniBoy on August 31, 2010, 08:20:38 PM
Quote from: xx hottie xx on August 31, 2010, 01:50:31 PM

No it hasn't. Also proably depending on the time you log on, If its like 4-5AM..or some time really early in the morining don't really think anyone one would be on. Also school has already started for some of the allgofree playes, which mean they proably won't be able to stay online for a long time.

Yeah, school for me started today.  :-\ I'm not really active as it is, and probably won't be much more, haha.

Ry60003333

The reason the player count is so low is because we are not advertising until we have more content added and more major bugs fixed, like the login server bug.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

xx hottie xx

Quote from: Coleshot1 on August 31, 2010, 03:15:39 AM
I can assure you we have an extremely larger amount of players than "9".
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php?action=mlist
All of those are technically playable Blitz accounts.

And yes, the most active players tend to learn about how the game works, and what kind of person they should be, which sometimes leads to them becoming staff. As soon as we start advertising Blitz, like Vee Dub said, we'll probably need more than we have now.
Oh, I see...

What ever you say Ry...

bear hug

hey ppl saying like blitz will be holding 2000 players so were gonna need loads of mods..

i doubt that blitz is gonna have 2000 players for a while, so i agree with hottie there are too many mods/admins... and it gets annoying

although if blitz does get 2000 players then we can get more mods....

mr riot

Can i just say something... I really want classic to still run.... as alot of people like classic, Blitz is here. but classic should always be here.

regards

Thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Kryptonite

My bad.  :o

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Vee Dub

Quote from: mr riot on September 12, 2010, 12:02:51 PM
Can i just say something... I really want classic to still run.... as alot of people like classic, Blitz is here. but classic should always be here.

regards

Thehate
Well, How about you pay Ry for the VPS? There is noway we can expect him to pay for 2 VPS's. It's just too much.

Be happy with Blitz.

mr riot

Ill pay it depending on how much it is.... per month/ year

regards

thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.