News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Too many staff.

Started by xx hottie xx, August 31, 2010, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corupt 99s

Mod edit: Double posted, see next post. -Pavilion
CoRuPt 99's

corupt 99s

lol too many spelling mistakes on the last reply so i did again....

look everyone ry and crew have done so much,id give anything to be a mod (and i bet you would) so cut every one some slack, instead of complaining about classic why not give blitz a go? stop making ry feel he's done something wrong, mods are there for a reason, they know whats right and wrong and how to help people so leave them alone, most of them are nice and are less strict on the ::yell matter, but apart from that they are all kind and are there to help, so if you need help getting started on blitz ask one, thats what they are there for.
    now i hope i made a point here that ry,jeremy and all the rest have worked there f**kin* socks of for this game so please get off their back's if you dont like the game then why bother to write petty little hate notes on forums??

many thanks
corupt 99s           :-\
CoRuPt 99's

Sora

Quote from: corupt 99s on September 19, 2010, 03:57:11 PM
look everyone ry and crew have done so much,id give anything to be a mod (and i bet you would) so cut every one some slack, instead of complaining about classic why not give blitz a go? stop make ry feel hes done something wrong, mods are there for a reason, they know whats right and wrong and how to help people so leave them alone, most of them are nice and are less strict on the ::yell matter but apart from that they are all kind and are there to help so if you need help getting started on blitz ask one, thats what they are there for.
    no i hope i made a point here that ry,jeremy and all the rest have worker the f**kin* socks of for this game so please get of there back if you dont like the game then why bother to write petty little hate nites on forums??

many thanks
corupt 99s       :-\

Chill with the language. In my opinion, Blitz turned out to be pretty fun once I started training. If you're a skiller, you don't have much to do. If you train combat skills, you actually have something to work towards. This is just my opinion. Hope you play Blitz again.

Pavilion

It's better to have more than enough staff than to be short-handed and be outnumbered. Even more so since there's plans to expand and mass advertise the game.

corupt 99s

firstly
sorry yoshi for swearing but i was so annoyed that people can say "to many staff" or "this game fails" when ry and jeremy have worked so hard to achive this

secondly
pavilion is right you can never have enough of some thing :)

many thanks
corupt 99s
CoRuPt 99's

d1stortor

well, i agree with you guys. because basically the more staff the more help we allgofree players have. i my self being playing since the first 5 minutes blitz came out and still dont know most of the stuff out there. so it is always good to have more mods/admins.

i am not a mod or anything but if you guys need any help, please pm me.

-steven-
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Black Ops