News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Jackg - The Rarest person on Worldscape!

Started by Louis, April 15, 2010, 03:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do You Know Me Pretty Well?

Yeah!
6 (37.5%)
Havent Seen You In A While But I Know You
3 (18.8%)
Nope
6 (37.5%)
You Dont Know Me But I Know You
0 (0%)
Kinda
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Louis

Ok guys, This Is What "Some" Of You Have been Waiting For!, The Bank Of Jackg The Most Famous Rare Collector In Worldscape Has Finally Come. He Also Has A Second Bank That ill Show You Since Jackg's Bank Is FULL With Rares!

Since I Cannot Get On Worldscape Since Worldscape Client Doesnt Work on My Grandmothers Computer.

Sorry For This But I Will Give You The Exciting Information That You've All Waited For! =]

wouter

Care if I laugh at you? I bet chaoslance beat jackg..  ::)

Louis

Well Yeah Obviously His A Player Moderator, If You Want To Get All Techinicall Im The Richest Player In Ws (NON-Staff).

Yoho

never heard of this noob.  ::)

kind of wanted to see your bank.  :P

Louis

Shhhush You Little Hobo :) YOHO THE HOBO AND IDC IF YOU CALL ME LULU YOUR STILL YOHO THE HOBO :)
And Ok Ill Try To Get These Bank Pictures Up And Running As Soon As Possible.For All My ADORING FANS :) 

wouter

Quote from: Louis on April 15, 2010, 04:07:42 PM
Well Yeah Obviously His A Player Moderator, If You Want To Get All Techinicall Im The Richest Player In Ws (NON-Staff).
Nope, I still got my secret item collector..

Pk0wnedall

Please include pictures?

Also, Your probably not the richest. You have all the old rares, there's new rares and the old rares are not rare anymore (most of them).

Louis

I Am So Far, Since My Return ive Compared With others And Im getting The New Rares Hopefully by The End Of The Week, i Will Include Pictures Of Both Banks But My 2nd Rare bank's name Wont be Featured, If You know Him, You know Him Coz I Trust You To Not Tell , I have A pretty Fair Amount Of Followers When i Come Online And TONS of people Ask for My Rare Advice or Prices So i use That Account To Get Around Slyly =].

Yoho

Quote from: Louis on April 15, 2010, 06:04:06 PM
I Am So Far, Since My Return ive Compared With others And Im getting The New Rares Hopefully by The End Of The Week, i Will Include Pictures Of Both Banks But My 2nd Rare bank's name Wont be Featured, If You know Him, You know Him Coz I Trust You To Not Tell , I have A pretty Fair Amount Of Followers When i Come Online And TONS of people Ask for My Rare Advice or Prices So i use That Account To Get Around Slyly =].

you get followers since you wear rares so people want some free st00f.

Louis

Yeah Well It May Sound Cool Having Followers And being Asked Adive But GUYS Trust Me It Comes With Annoying Things, MOST OF ITS SOOOOOO COOOOL :)But The Little ones Are Annoying :) Which After 2 Years Gets So Annoying Im Under Hiding Unless Im With ma pure :)

mafia137

Quote from: caponer on April 15, 2010, 04:27:25 PM
Pedo bear?
Lmao who is Jackg? sounds like a noob.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

wouter

Quote from: mafia137 on April 16, 2010, 06:03:36 AM
Quote from: caponer on April 15, 2010, 04:27:25 PM
Pedo bear?
Lmao who is Jackg? sounds like a noob.
It's secret and no one know it.

Yoho

wouter's secret acc is called "secret".  :D

Nick©

I will now reveal the name of my secret account...

Name: Ball Scratcher
Rares: 100 Fishbowl Helms, Pink Beret, and Washing Machine

Does that sound a bit like what Louis is saying? I seriously doubt you are even top ten richest in WS. Caponer is the richest non-staff so until I see pics of your bank I have serious doubt that you are the richest.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Louis

Haha i Swear Only Lance Has One Fishbowl And Untill i Can Get on I Cant Prove To you.