News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Jackg - The Rarest person on Worldscape!

Started by Louis, April 15, 2010, 03:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do You Know Me Pretty Well?

Yeah!
6 (37.5%)
Havent Seen You In A While But I Know You
3 (18.8%)
Nope
6 (37.5%)
You Dont Know Me But I Know You
0 (0%)
Kinda
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Nick©

I know that Oscar is the only one with one. Washing Machines and Pink Berets aren't real items either. I'm just over exagerating to prove a point. If you can get on in about 20 minutes then I'll see your rarest items.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Pk0wnedall

QuoteCaponer is the richest non-staff so until I see pics of your bank I have serious doubt that you are the richest.
No he isn't.
I'm in the top 5.

Nick©

No you're not. Stop copying Bill's outfit.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Nick© on April 17, 2010, 08:36:08 PM
No you're not. Stop copying Bill's outfit.
That's Mooshu's Outfit. He was a green one. I decided to do pink! I'm not copying please stop bugging me.

Nick©

I have definitely seen Bill wearing that. It even used to be one of the pics on his old signature. Don't argue with me...
--Brenden Hills

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Nick© on April 18, 2010, 01:45:15 AM
I have definitely seen Bill wearing that. It even used to be one of the pics on his old signature. Don't argue with me...
I'm adding you to my ignore list, I don't understand why you think it's bill's wear. Stop annoying me.

Stop spamming the forums

Nick©

I couldn't care less if I'm on the ignore list of an 8 year old wanna be mod's.
--Brenden Hills

wouter

Shall we stop arguing and getting back to topic? ;D

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on April 17, 2010, 07:31:21 PM
QuoteCaponer is the richest non-staff so until I see pics of your bank I have serious doubt that you are the richest.
No he isn't.
I'm in the top 5.
You have no idea jack.. No idea..

Nick©

I didn't get muted with you, Serguy3 did. Louis, I tried to talk to you in game to see if you were for real but you didn't seem to respond...
--Brenden Hills

Bri

Lol, Loius... I seriously doubt that you even have like 150B worth of rares. Should'a seen me when I was a rare collector...

Louis

I probably Wasnt On Worldscape, Alot of the Time im On it But AFK And On A Diffrent Thing, Give me Your username And Ill Try To Get back to you.

Joker

hey wait i think i know you... :o
w/e louis showed me his bank in jackg by the web cam in MSN,so its full of  ultimate rares...but he don't wanna gimme one :(

Nick©

--Brenden Hills

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Louis