News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

LOCK PLEASE CLAN OVER

Started by amanowns, April 11, 2010, 06:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

I'll be on soon to train and such. Can you add me to the clan list? You seem to have put some people on the list two times.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

brianxchu

Dieknowsaur has currently clan hopped to elite 7, so he is out of the clan.  >:(
-heoros1

Nick©

He didn't even apply or Elite, let alone get in... He just chose to leave...
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

str n33b

im really sorry to you all but im gonna leave this clan.....  :( :( :(
it was really good fun..

~str n33b~
"life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it" pronounced by forest gump.
(but why don't you just read the back of the chocolate box?!)

str n33b

"life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it" pronounced by forest gump.
(but why don't you just read the back of the chocolate box?!)

amanowns

Str n33b.

COPY THIS
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/ae855k.jpg[/IMG
but this"]" after the (G) in (IMG)
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop.
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),
then put this in your signature!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

Nick©

Lol, very short time but the strongest members seemed to have left, I'll be on my way now...
--Brenden Hills

amanowns

So are you going to join or leave and whats your worldscape name?
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop.
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),
then put this in your signature!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

Nick©

I'm going to leave, all the reasons I joined are gone.
--Brenden Hills

Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX

We had this little fight between me and vildy so heres the treaty,I will not pick up any X Black arms clan members.
(__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,……………………....…….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,

brianxchu

could i be in xpld? i almsot beat b e a r so close....with pumps!  Im gonna start using pumps...i lasted longer with pumps then choc against bear rofl...so ye  8)

brianxchu

i have an idea for our new clan uniform-

ahrims hood-i can supply i got over 100
black chainbody-we can buy from shop in fally
black plateskirt-we can buy from shop in alkarid(i think)
ive got 1 set of the uniform and i wore it...it looks good  8)

Nick©

You can buy those items at the shops.
--Brenden Hills

gomes97

what is special ops??
and i dont have obby shield can u give mi??

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

brianxchu

i resign  :'( i joined dz instead.  It was fun  and all but i was bored. bye all :D