Previous topic - Next topic

amanowns

yes defiantly
-

-[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/11l7ocx.jpg[/img

put a "]" after the g
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop.
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),
then put this in your signature!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

str n33b

Lol Ducks
callum1234
the new pure
Thomas X2
Xx strength
Xx Str Pure
Ivy X (Fragile)
"life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it" pronounced by forest gump.
(but why don't you just read the back of the chocolate box?!)

amanowns

k i want Thomas and callum1234 to stay
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

amanowns

k... if its cause i demoted everyone then lol... cya
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

dieknowsawr

Quote from: amanowns on April 24, 2010, 08:16:09 PM
k... if its cause i demoted everyone then lol... cya

Um.. Your going to abandon this page? By the way.. I'm in the clan in Major. Vildy said.

Nick©

Att is 1
Str is 94
Def is 1
Mage is 78
Pray is 40

Obviously I'm not at my highest but I train when I can... I've killed every member in this clan at one time or another other than Str N33b.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Nick© on April 24, 2010, 09:30:50 PM
Att is 1
Str is 94
Def is 1
Mage is 78
Pray is 40

Obviously I'm not at my highest but I train when I can... I've killed every member in this clan at one time or another other than Str N33b.

Accsepted, Pm me in-game: Dieknowsawr I will give you the uniform and train your attack :).

Nick©

Lol, why attack? Strength is much more important right now, as is magic. I will be on in like 7 or 8 mins…
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Nick© on April 24, 2010, 09:51:17 PM
Lol, why attack? Strength is much more important right now, as is magic. I will be on in like 7 or 8 mins…

Your attack is 1! You need dds. -.-

str n33b

nick, what weapon do u use then a iron scimmy or what
"life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it" pronounced by forest gump.

str n33b

the people i would like in that xtreme group i lead is:
i enter i
i haz backup
dammit man
ddsbarrage

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Nick©

I use iron daggers, lol. Attack will be trained when I get like 120 str. I should be at 120 in a few weeks…
--Brenden Hills

amanowns

Okay those people will be in your squad-Str n33b
Gnomes- I lowered everyone's rank and gave you a rank up..
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

dieknowsawr

iThanks for the fun guys but. Im leaving this clan.. The jokes the laughs good times but i going to move on. Good bye.