News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

LOCK PLEASE CLAN OVER

Started by amanowns, April 11, 2010, 06:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxdk

Quote from: amanowns on April 21, 2010, 08:48:49 PM
rule get lost

how will it intefere with my clan not only will my clan have place to eat but i barely even use clan base...

Place to eat? No. I won't serve your clan nor will the rest of the restaurant staff. So eat? Think again. Your so funny.

------

amanowns

oh well so what if you dont serve dont really care...

i think we both have it clear i nor you is moving but if you want i can find u a good place to have ur restruant... if so just lemme know

and if you dont want to move stop posting thanks...
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop.
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),
then put this in your signature!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

str n33b

i would like to join my stats are:

str lvl:135
atk lvl:110
def lvl:100
mage:135

~str n33b~
"life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it" pronounced by forest gump.
(but why don't you just read the back of the chocolate box?!)

gomes97

Thanks for reply. I am from Europe so I will probably be online at different times from you due to the time difference. I have an idea for the armour, Zamorak robes Bersker helmet obby shield and dragon dagger potion.
Hope you like my ideas for our great Clan.
Bye.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

amanowns

STR N33B You're Defiantly in meet me in game for uniform... i am putting you in Major... and XPLD division

Gnomes thanks, but no thanks, i have already had the idea... and also the black d'hide represents black arms clan and if i were to buy black plates i could only afford 10 or 11 bodies and i would need 50+
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

amanowns

Heoros1 is out of clan now... just to let everyone know... (for clan hopping)
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

omfg noobz

im going to have to take myself out of this clan sorry to say. it was fun. the laughs the good times. but ive moved on thanks for the fun times
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

brianxchu

dude i was just asking if i was good enough, i wasnt thinking of hopping  :'(

pkinnty

:)

amanowns

Your not out yet your warned...
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

str n33b

Quote from: amanowns on April 22, 2010, 05:02:17 PM

Gnomes thanks, but no thanks, i have already had the idea... and also the black d'hide represents black arms clan and if i were to buy black plates i could only afford 10 or 11 bodies and i would need 50+

then why dont we narrow the number of people in the clan..?
"life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it" pronounced by forest gump.

str n33b

also well this is just an idea but why don't we have a rare devision... like fore the people with lots of rares and can help with are clan armour...

amanowns

good idea i had one before... you recruit alright?
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

amanowns

I will defiantly take that into consideration
but the only problem is our pures...
Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

str n33b