News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

What is taking so long!

Started by Ry60003333, August 01, 2008, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

Hey, is this new one going to be compatible with Mac OS X Tiger (10.4.11) like the current client, thanks :)
Never wound, what you can't kill.

Ry60003333

Yep, the client requires Java 5 or better. Plus Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard still uses Java 5 as the default Java. ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Voltimolt

i just want to Say It Great work. but one problem...
I Want the Staffs And owners to train Starting As lvl 3.
It would be slack for us... :(
We demand the staff to train as lvl 3... till the max you can get to...

As i Said GREAT Work!  ;D ;D ;D
Keep It Up !!!

Voltimolt ( Was Jagex7 )

Seth

Oh, and one more thing, the 503 Frugoo Scape Web-client won't load on this MacBook, so do you think I'll have any problems loading your client.  (I can play RuneScape High Detail but I think Frugoo Scape 503 Web-Client won't load because of my Graphics card?)
Never wound, what you can't kill.

Ry60003333

Yea it'll work, the Frugooscape webclient is compiled with Java 6, and Mac is still on Java 5. Mines compiled on the Mac with Java 5, so it'll run fine. :D

Ry60003333

Zeldagirl

NPC'S!

Wow ryan, now we know how truely amazing you are. I've seen a lot of 503's, but none of them have added NPC'S! Keep up the good work, you really keep a promise when you tell us this is going to be amazing.

I'm a huge fan,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Con1887

I'm a Huge fan also, I cannot wait until Blitz.

Yes I see you added NPCs like Zelda said. How come you haven't added a gold crown or you haven't felt like raising your rights?

Anyways Keep up the good work, I allways enjoy pictures!

Ry60003333

Con1887

Oh that's why Congratulations on 300!!! posts!!

Ry can you post a picture of you and jeremy fighting in wild or even a video of that?

Valester1

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 13, 2008, 04:34:12 PM
Yea it'll work, the Frugooscape webclient is compiled with Java 6, and Mac is still on Java 5. Mines compiled on the Mac with Java 5, so it'll run fine. :D

W0000T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" **** you, **** me "

Ryan7

Su.. su... SUMMONING!?!??!?!? O.O
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Xerosene

i haven't been around much lately but i may be coming back this winter with some new programing experience under my sleeve. I cant wait to try WorldscapeBlitz and i hope all goes well with the launch.

Ry60003333

Yea the downtime stopped me from working on Blitz, but now I'm getting back to work, and it going to only get better. 8)

Divine God

Worldscape is going to be amazing.
Great job on codeing ans stuff Ry and the rest of the team.

Can't wait ^^