News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What is taking so long!

Started by Ry60003333, August 01, 2008, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

WOOT I CAN POST AGAIN!!!
Lets see a viddy Ryan! BLITZ is FTW!!! Omgz0r!
Loading signature...

Con1887

I'm so into the attack skill cape thanks Ry for posting that for me! ;D

I also love the Quest skill cape! :)

Ry60003333

Glad to hear lots of positive feedback. :D

Ron heres the mining cape:  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Ron

Lol the Mining Cape was actually a little pathetic joke.. But thanks anyways ROFL.. It's good to know that you pay attention to the less paid attention to skills such as mining lol. It means you care about us! I love you too!
Loading signature...

Con1887

Ry could you post a picture of the updated emotes menu where you click on the emotes to act?

Ry60003333

Zeldagirl

Amazing!

By the way, Ryan, you can tell that's a 504. :)

Anyways, the other day I went onto the frugooscape homepage. (I like to see what he updates.) and noticed a server status. I downloaded a 504 server and it is so amazing. Now I know how great Worldscape Blitz will be! Of course the 504 I downloaded doesn't have specials or NPC's or even attacking yet, however, Ryan he has godwars, so you MIGHT be able to talk to the owner of it and ask him for the code's or something of the sort.

Good luck Ryan, Jeremy, EVERYONE.

Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

Oh you made a runescape deob client connect to allgofree?

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

503 is the version. :)
All I really need is the server IP, because the server sends the MapData to the client. I'm working on my client sending any MapData I don't have on other servers to the WS Blitz server and it will automatically add it. :o

And the good part is that everyone else is using RS2E or Danno's source, and honestly both are very poorly programmed. RS2E randomly crashes or disconnects the client on loading new areas. Plus they both use one thread per client. (A computer can do more then one thing at once, each thing is called a thread.)

The new WS Blitz uses two threads for the whole server. Its built upon everything I've learned from making the old WS Blitz, and classic. This puts the old Blitz and classic both out of date. :)

I'd also like to assure you that were the farthest ahead on 503, excluding chat. ::)

Con1887

Ry can you post a picture of the bar on the bottom that has the report abuse, private chat, etc options?  ???

Is there also clan chat menu button I'm also curious to see that.  ???

Ryan7

Ry, thank you so much for posting the ranged emotion. :) but please reply to why the fatal loading error comes up all the time when i try to play allgofree,i deleted the client then redownloaded it, but nothing, i tryed to do everything, but when i try to log into the client, also the website, it opens up an allgofree downloader and after it is done downloading the red outlined bar says FATAL LOADING ERROR all the time. So thank you for posting the ranged emot, and please get back to me as soon as you can. thank you.

Flamer7

url=http://www.draynor.net/][/url]
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Zeldagirl

Flamer777,

For the last time, do NOT post logging in issues on this part of the forums. It belongs in Tech Support. Please post your questions in that section and I would be more then  glad to help you.

Thank you,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Ry60003333

I'll post some full screenshots.
Here is WorldScape Classic:

Heres the new Blitz before the big change:

And heres the new Blitz after the big change:

:D

Zeldagirl

Amazing!

Congratulations! and does this mean you finally figured out tutorial island? :)

Anyways, this looks SOO AWESOME. I truly can NOT wait to play Worldscape Blitz Ryan and Jeremy you two never seis to amaze me. Keep up the good work, you've come So far!

Zelda.
- Banned -

Con1887

Super!!

I can hardly type this message, This is so Awesome I can even imagine how good this is and how hard Ryan and Jeremy are working.

I was so shocked :o when I saw the last picture of the most recent client OMG. Keep up the Excellent work that you have been putting into this!

Can't wait!    Con1887.