News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

What is taking so long!

Started by Ry60003333, August 01, 2008, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

omg ry you an your team are so cool so much  progress, omg  so cool!!!!

great work allgofree staff!!! :D

Cavallers

well  first off.
Ryan well done i never expected to see a 503 deob working on a server.

And for all of you the 503 deob is the latest runescape client that goes full screen,and it connects to the real runescape. Ryan made it connect and work on allgofree :)

-Cavallers

Chaoslancex

oh ya before i forget ryan, jeremy is there going to be specials on dragon wep. things like that. ???

Ry60003333

Quote from: chaoslancex on August 09, 2008, 12:29:30 AM
oh ya before i forget ryan, jeremy is there going to be specials on dragon wep. things like that. ???
Once the packets to show the Special Attack bar are figured out there will be. :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Ron

HOLY NUGGETS!
Dood this looks so cool! I can't wait for the launch! VIDDY PL0X!
Ronny
Loading signature...

Valester1

ZOMFGNICELOL

Awesome job. Finally a great server for the mac without a virus ;)
" **** you, **** me "

Ry60003333

Valester1

OMFGOMFGOMFGGOMGMGHOMGH

VIDVIDVIDVIDVID
" **** you, **** me "

Cavallers

Haha.
Guys that's the latest runescape client that has been released,i never expected to see it working on a server. i have the deob working so i can connect to real runescape and do noclip and stuff too but not connecting to a server.

-Cavallers

supa

Omg! Great work staff of worldscape! Can't wait til' it's out! This is gonna be so awesome!  :o ;D ;)
I have lost my password on worldscape for my account, supa. If you could [Ry60003333/Jeremy], can you message me about it? I have proof the account belongs to me.
Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)

Chris Bud

Ryan. I see you added the new RS Background to the Client. I am currently working on the "Rune Scape" and trying to get it to work for "World Scape"... It is quiet impossible. Seeing as how hard the last one was.

BUT I'M WORKING AS HARD AS I CAN!!!!!!! Even if you didn't ask ;)

~Chris

Ry60003333

Quote from: Chris Bud on August 10, 2008, 03:52:49 PM
Ryan. I see you added the new RS Background to the Client. I am currently working on the "Rune Scape" and trying to get it to work for "World Scape"... It is quiet impossible. Seeing as how hard the last one was.

BUT I'M WORKING AS HARD AS I CAN!!!!!!! Even if you didn't ask ;)

~Chris
Nope I didn't add the background. That's the client that really uses that background and login screen. :o
And good luck with the logo! :D

Ryan7

YOU ARE AWSOME! ~all-go-free~ staff!

Flamer7. :)
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

kaelan

supa

P
O
S
T

A

V
I
D

O
R

D
I
E
!
Lol jk. Worldscape blitz seems to be coming along nicely!
I have lost my password on worldscape for my account, supa. If you could [Ry60003333/Jeremy], can you message me about it? I have proof the account belongs to me.
Screw the 92% of the teenage population that have turned to **** music! If you listen to REAL music, put this **** in your signature!(Rock, metal, etc!)