News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

The New Skill

Started by Banjo Hick, December 29, 2009, 01:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Well although I am banned from RS I still go back to their forums every now and then to check up. I saw an update that said there will be a new skill. I know that skill's name won't be released until August but I want to know if that will be in blitzt or not. I kind of want it in but then again I kind of don't because if it is in then we'll have a whole new skill to find out how it works and such. And if it's not in then it might be because Blitz came out earlier than the skill.

Zack

If RuneScape hasn't even released the name yet then it's not going to be here any time soon. Plus if they make a new skill it would probably require a new client which we might not be able to get either.

Please give me a quick code to the thread where they discuss this new skill.

Banjo Hick

Jack posted that.... I left my account on on accident...sorry =\.

Well I went and found it anyway there was nothing about it on rs but on wiki they had something posted by the owner or founder or whatever of jagex and some of it had some info..

X

Until August? The new skill WILL be out by then lol, & a J-Mod said the new skill starts with a "B" :o

Banjo Hick

The new skill comes out on August 4th.

X

Do you even have proof of that? Lol

wouter

I though the new skill was 'Luck'..

Banjo Hick

mafia137

everyone i have seen thinks it sailing, there is proof that it isn't by mod mmg.

what skill would there be starting with "b"?
Basketball!
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Banjo Hick

mafia137

that could work, hhahaha.

Banjo Hick

mafia137

Well banjo i have looked more into it and i am 90% sure it's boat racing, there was a big glitch about 2 months ago and there were "standard boats" and "boat controllers" for sale in the G.E  :o.
I could possibly be wrong, it's just what i found  8)

Banjo Hick

The owner/president of Jagex said it will not be Boating.

mafia137

Ok i will scratch that off the list, i will keep looking though and i will keep you up to date  :D