News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The New Skill

Started by Banjo Hick, December 29, 2009, 01:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strength Pkz

IEnterI

Quote from: X on January 03, 2010, 09:13:34 PM
Until August? The new skill WILL be out by then lol, & a J-Mod said the new skill starts with a "B" :o
Maybe it's "Begging" skill....or baking? lol... maybe...bore skill? idk lol...and i dont play RS anymore..
(__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,……………………....…….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,

Pedobear!

dieknowsawr

It's out i forget what it's called =9. ;D

Dclawed

Quote from: dieknowsawr on April 13, 2010, 01:25:11 PM

It was gonna be out in august.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Dclawed on April 17, 2010, 07:15:44 AM
Quote from: dieknowsawr on April 13, 2010, 01:25:11 PM

It was gonna be out in august.

It's called "Dungoneering".

I don't like the skill, It's just a dumb skill. It's the first mini-game skill!

victor s40

The new skill (dungeoneering) is like slayer. Somehow i knew that there would be rooms where to kill monsters.
I didn't like it first, but when i started to understand it, it turned to a very useful and easy-to-train skill.
I can tell you about it: The head thing is to kill monsters and get keys to unlock other rooms. When you have the right key you can open the door to the boss. When you kill the boss you'll get XP. You can unlock other floors when you level up. It's useful for training other skills too like mining, smithing, woodcutting, crafting, runecrafting, summoning (i think) and many more. As you get level up you get harder bosses to defeat. Sometimes you must be high skilled to unlock doors. I'm now level 5 in dungeoneering.

My name is gronlud in-game
i'm hooked in worldscape!

sorry if i spell wrong, because i'm finnish

if you want to play hacked games, go here:http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/

I know some of the best game sites ever. Here are some:

http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/
http://www.freeonlinegames.com/
http://armorgames.com/

netherland:

http://www.spele.nl/

Pk0wnedall

Thank you, i sort of understand it now. My dungeoneering level is 9.

mafia137

From the rewards point of view it's pretty good.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Agressional

I personally find this new skill very interesting. When Jagex announced that they would be updating nearly all the skills for something new, I never, in my wildest dreams, thought it would be a new skill. Now, I realize this REALLY goes down the mini-game kind of road, but as you go ever deeper into the skill, you start to realize that this was the biggest update Jagex has probably ever done. Creating this single skill effects almost ALL aspects of the game. From Prayer to Herblore, this skill literally combines every skill into one skill, with each aspect of the skill effecting the skill with drops, exp, and other things. I think the biggest shock to us all about this skill is the additional things added to the smithing skill. Think about it, SMITHING! I don't think, in the four years I've played runescape, anything new has been added to smithing. And all the sudden, there adding new metals, and weapons, and armor, it's magnificent. So for those who think this 'new skill' is just some little project Jagex thought up, think again. And when the next new skill (not giving any hints or anything) Dungeoneering will be re-edited and the new skill will effect it aswell.) And one more thing, the highest level you can get is level 120. (Isn't that freaking cool?!)

~Jack.(Yes, I'm back.)
I'll think of something to put here....
*15 minutes later, still staring at the screen.*
Well, I think I'll leave it at this.

kxdk

Dungeoneering pretty weird name who would have thought.

It should just be a minigame because as every other skill can be trained anywhere and doesn't go over 99 (what's the point of that)? I like the new "skill" i find it very fun i am level 24 in it atm. A skill should be able to be used anywhere for this you use just about every skill for one?
Also, this skill really doesn't help to do anything I mean really why would you need dungeoneering for a quest?

------

Nick©

A quest might be inside of a certain dungeon.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

kxdk

Quote from: Nick© on April 18, 2010, 07:54:53 PM
A quest might be inside of a certain dungeon.

That would be weird all you would be doing thought is looking for an item or killing a boss.

Most people would be like, "a minigame in a quest", or something along those lines.

------

Nick©

No you have to like do extra things for a quest than what you'd normally do in a dungeon.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

mafia137

I'm pretty sure there is a quest witch requires one of the dungeons.
I'm 99.9% sure of it because i have finished all quests and there is now a little red one witch will soon be done  8)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Agressional

Hello, Kd. I'll give you a question. About how many players have done about... every quest, gotten 99 in every skill, and have done all that there is to do in this game. There are flaunting around saying that getting 99s isn't hard(Cooking only has 36 hours of gameplay from 84 to 99) and Jagex looks at that as if it is a challenge. They've basically made this skill harder than any other, and it's directed at the senior - hugely accomplished people. I mean, you can only train it in one place, you can't just go out and train it with your barrows or your dragon, no, you need to start out just like everyone else. That's what makes it enjoyable, for one of the first times, members don't have a huge advantage over everyone else in a skill. So they've isolated one spot, made it virtually impossible to get any lee-way in the skill, and the skill is slow going in the beginning. It's going to take time, and I think that's what alot of people want with this new skill. Anyone can get a 99, but who can get a level 120? I think the higher levels introduce a new level to the game.

~Jack.
I'll think of something to put here....
*15 minutes later, still staring at the screen.*
Well, I think I'll leave it at this.