News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

::yell channel

Started by aussie king, December 28, 2009, 01:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie king

It's annoying if their are to people fighting over something on the ::yell channel. You tell them to speak in pm or to stop spamming the yell channel then they claim that your spamming the yell channel by saying "stop spamming the yell channel"

Personally I dont think it is spamming unless you are repeativley repeating "stop spamming the yell channel"
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

X Strange VII

Yes, everyone seems to have a problem with this issue, it's very annoying!!   They'll only stop if a moderator says so. 

I've tried to tell them to use PM'S.. They just attack back, I don't think this will go away honestly, It's been  8 months when I didnt play and I had the same issue as a Moderator.

I think it's wise to tell them to stop spamming the yell channel with a PM and if they get defensive, report it to a moderator.

I realize how much I missed worldscape.

Flame

It is pretty annoying but you kind of get used to it after a while

Jeremy

I'd like to give a little input on this.

If you see two people spamming or abusing the Yell Channel take a picture and report it on the forum. If you Yell for them to stop abusing the Yell Channel then you are getting involved. For example, if someone were to take a picture of everyone who was abusing the Yell Channel and 5 people are all saying "stop abusing the Yell Channel" then everyone in the picture will be actioned against.

It's advisable that you just report it the correct way and not get involved yourself.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-