News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Annoying One Itemer Pjer's.

Started by pure boii, January 26, 2010, 02:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pure boii

Hey guy's, ive started this topic because of one item pjer's. I believe that they should suffer a consequence or there should atleast be made a rule that you are not aloud to bring one item or no item's into the wilderness. The wilderness is about killing people, not having fun with no item's continuously pissing people of by farcasting them..And some of them when you tell them to stop start to swear and continue to do ::runes, farcast, die tele back ect. They are becoming very annoying. They should atleast learn to pk with armour or not pk at all. It is not only me who has the same problem about them.

Thank's, Pure Boii.
'SammyBoiiâ,,¢'  =]

wouter

Quote from: Mute on January 26, 2010, 11:40:16 AM
Listen, It's their way of showing us how badly they fail at PKing, and we get to laugh about it to them.

Why change that?
I could'nt even be in wildy because 5 retarded no-item/Ice barrage idiots, kept attacking me from distance. Even when i killed them all, they all came back, just a the porky flu..

Flame

It was decided a long time ago that it isn't against the rules to do that. :\

Volcanic Me

I think it helps build your skill to be honest. If you can fight off hordes of barraging one itemers and not die... it makes you better, in my opinion.

Zonekiller

Shouldn't this topic be on Rants?

Zack

Joker

Drunk Mario

There have really been alot of these kind of people these days!! It is really getting frustrating when they pile you and then you die from food lag or whatever and then they say they owned you and act all cool and whatnot.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

plus as mario said:food lag that's the worst thing...
plus the come back and back and back etc that's the worst thing.. :(

Deathtron55

i don't like the barragers, but i don't mind one-itemers
                                                                     ~Trevor~

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Deathtron55 on January 29, 2010, 06:20:01 PM
i don't like the barragers, but i don't mind one-itemers
                                                                     ~Trevor~
Those are usually the same people.. one itemers or zero itemers usually just barrage you then walk away and keep barraging you.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banjo Hick

This is happening to me right now. I haven't died because I'm maging and ranging.