News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Ardeus

and again...

In-game name: Adidas Pure
Combat level: 83
Strength level: 100
Magic level: 105
Little something about your self: I am a Pure and I own a lot of people. I once owned a level 166, a level 155 and a level 163. I will be training and player-killing every day.

lollol

am out 2 i made my own clan so sorry am out of here
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Chaoslancex

adidas pure your

Accepted

and "nn" i posted a to be clan rivals  :P

lollol

i locked my clan
can i join plz u know my lvls
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Banjo Hick

adidas pure, u said u ONCE had those accounts, what happened to them?

Pride

I'd like to be back in.  :)

Thanks.
~Bri

Chaoslancex

well brianna :)

your Accepted

Banjo Hick

chaos, allies for now? we cant yet accept you as enimies because we suck, but when other clans fold we expect to find some good pkers out of what doesnt join ur clan

Pride

Thank you.

I am happy to be back in.

Thanks,
~Bri

Banjo Hick

im am actually not going to be in devils nest anymore, in like 3months or something would it be ok if i could apply for this again chaos? jack do not reply to this, this is dirrected towards chaos only

serguy3

Alright everyone........ DeathZone is a starting, and an ending point for my time playing this... I've seem great people come and go, and now time for me too. GOOD-BYE.  "Good-bye, won't miss you." ~Mod Katie.

~KTHXBAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

amanowns

Hey, its your old pal - Amanowns (used to be in clan.)

OK so we all know i got banned. made a new account (makes chaos pretty mad.) (srry chaos.)

but i decided i love this clan so here my stats:

Worldscape username: Death zone

110 str
105 att
100 def
85 range
80 prayer
100 mage

accept me or else...

ill try to apply again later.

Thanks For Your Time,
Aman

92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop.
If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace (AKA listens to REAL music),
then put this in your signature!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us//img20.imageshack.us/img20/3607/screenshot20100617at172.png[/img][/URL]

Barrage Pked

Quote from: serguy3 on June 10, 2009, 07:57:49 PM
Alright everyone........ DeathZone is a starting, and an ending point for my time playing this... I've seem great people come and go, and now time for me too. GOOD-BYE.  "Good-bye, won't miss you." ~Mod Katie.

~KTHXBAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Congratulations on 400 posts. Also, she said that to Mark. :o
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Banjo Hick

wait, jack, ur leaving? or is mod katie leaving?

Chaoslancex

well, i will miss you and hey amano. i will have an answer by tomorrow. :P