News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Chaoslancex

i was gone 2 days and all this happends... but i will see wiht the clan hopping which i hate. >:(

Thrive

lol when you read this, don't think I'm promoting myself, or asking for one.
I wish to be an ambassador for our clan ally: "Angels Avengeance"
Sort of a Watch guard, seeing if they do anything that would compromise the relationship.
=P
lol, I understand anyone can do this, but I'm very sociable, and believe this would be a good idea.
Just running the idea past you!

Thríve

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

serguy3

DECLINED OFFER. Sorry, but no. =P

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Ardeus

In-game name: Adidas Pure
Combat level: 83
Strength level: 100
Magic level: 105
Little something about your self: I am a Pure and I own a lot of people. I once owned a level 166, a level 155 and a level 163. I will be training and player-killing every day.

serguy3

I've seen you fight,  ACCEPTED. ;D

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

serguy3

Good bye, A hacker named Hex destroyed my account, so peace all. And the odd thing is, he used a quote by someone who also wants me gone... "Don't run your mouth kid." How odd? Isn't it? Eh, they know who they are, i'll leave it at that. Good-bye, again.

~"             ".

Fight my Brute YO!

wow another good member of dz gone,

well all clans are geting smaler most players in dz are rarely online..

i resign my spot in deathzone for now

--fury xx

Thrive

NOOO SERGUY!!! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR STATS BACK! I WILL CONTACT AN ADMIN OR SOMETHING! JUST PM ME YOU STATS, I'M SURE THERES A WAY WE CAN GET IT BACK

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

serguy3

Quote from: Thrive on June 09, 2009, 06:23:18 PM
NOOO SERGUY!!! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR STATS BACK! I WILL CONTACT AN ADMIN OR SOMETHING! JUST PM ME YOU STATS, I'M SURE THERES A WAY WE CAN GET IT BACK

Came on for one more time to just say no; just no. I'd still like to be un-ip-banned so my brother can play. =P

~"              ".

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

well guys since there been some things going on i will remove everyone from the clan, anybody who wants to rejoin do so if not, that is fine i'm doing this to start clean and fresh.

Barrage Pked

Oscar, I would formally like to request an alliance with DeathZone on the behalf of Angels Vengeance.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Chaoslancex

i will take you up on that offer.

and who thinks i should change the name from deaht zone to "The Dark Knights"???

serguy3

I do. xD. I came back too PM Jeremy to un-ip-ban me so my brother can play.

~"              ".

Fight my Brute YO!

Thrive

I Thrive, Would Like to Rejoin Death Zone( or DARK KNIGHTS IDK! ) and would gladely do whatever the hell you want

damn RIGHT.

Thrive

SCRATCH THAT, IM LEAVING

damn RIGHT.