18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Barrage Pked

Don't get us locked. :(
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

banjo

how would he have gotten u guys locked, he said he wanted to end fighting on here between eaither u and him or the other kid and him, and i would like to know when zack1 left your clan, if he got kicked out with in a week, then he is in trouble in my clan
Not avoiding a ban, just using a different account.

Barrage Pked

Banjo, how do you even know I was directing it towards Jack? I was talking to both of them. Zack1 was kicked out for talking crap and accusing M A D of false notions.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

Banana boy

m a d time

I know Banana Boy ingame and he's a upcoming pure nd pker so he's Accepted
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

serguy3

Well, from the cross refference from M A D Time, he seems to be a could pker, 6/10-7/10, and is an "up and coming pure." So, Chaos i'll approve him, all comes down to you. ::)

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

m a d time

He will be Dw lol and True it is up to chaos
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Thrive

omg WAY TO USE MY DZ SIGGY

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

m a d time

Ok,This is my OFFICIAL Leaving of Deathzone. and i wish to apoligise to any1 who wants me to stay but i have my reaons so gf. ~M~

Banana boy

i'm going to leave death zone too because i'll probally get kicked out for my low level.

serguy3

No, you weren't. You are trying to find an excuse to leave DeathZone, that's what makes me mad. Wanna leave? Then post saying "I'm leaving DeathZone to join M A D Time, and his clan. I'm sorry for clan hopping, don't take it offensive." But, since you did do that. I'm realllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy MAD. -.-

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

m a d time

Actually your serguy im MAD :) and i know lol i didn't ask him too and i didn't clan hop.. ~M~

Banjo Hick

u didnt clan hop, banana boy is, srry for posting here again....

m a d time

Quote from: banjo hick on June 07, 2009, 09:25:48 PM
u didnt clan hop, banana boy is, srry for posting here again....
It's Ok and ty for reassuring me cos i wasn't sure..

Barrage Pked

Guys, I hate to say it, but after my 5 months in DeathZone, I'm going to call it quits. Me and Cj have made a clan and since I came up with the name and uniform, I'm going to join it. We're allies I think, so see you later.