i'm srry to inform you that you have been

Decline

and "nn" you have been

Accepted

Delicious

Congratulations Newcomers =)

Look forward to seeing you in-game.

Barrage Pked

Chaos, you might want to take me, MAD, and Fury off the roster. Mod Wayne banned us for no reason and now we're all iped. Good luck with your clan. :)
PM me with any questions.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Volcanic Me

There's always a reason, just because you don't know it or don't agree with it doesn't mean it's not a reason. Now stop flaming Mod Wayne.

Flame

Quote from: Barrage Pked on June 04, 2009, 10:48:04 PM
Chaos, you might want to take me, MAD, and Fury off the roster. Mod Wayne banned us for no reason and now we're all iped. Good luck with your clan. :)
PM me with any questions.
It seems like a lot of people have been complaining about being banned by him for no reason lately

Zack1

But he couldn't do that or he would get demoted straight away there always is a reason.

Barrage Pked

Quote from: Volcanic Me on June 04, 2009, 11:09:50 PM
There's always a reason, just because you don't know it or don't agree with it doesn't mean it's not a reason. Now stop flaming Mod Wayne.
The reason was either you or Poon telling him to.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

m a d time

Quote from: Barrage Pked on June 05, 2009, 07:53:02 AM
Quote from: Volcanic Me on June 04, 2009, 11:09:50 PM
The reason was either you or Poon telling him to.

That is truee.. so GF allgofree and deathzone ~F.Y.I~ Mod wayne has iped 5 ppl in last 3 days think about it.
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Thrive

In-game name: THRIVE
Combat lv: 116
Str lv: 106 and growing o.o
Magic lv: 106 also
Little something about your self: pking ftw? I got great friends in DZ and an awesome siggy maker. AND MANY MORE!

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Chaoslancex

well thrive i want to say i'm srry but....

your Accepted

Welcome to Dz  ;)

Barrage Pked

Welcome to DeathZone Thrive, if you have any questions when Chaos is offline, you just PM me (If I get un-iped). :D

Chaoslancex

well there been some changes and, forg3d your

~Welcome to Dz~

Zack1

can i join?
Str level : 108
Magic level : 116
Combat level : 134

serguy3

As my official return to DeathZone, I'd like to say.... "HI". =P

~Serguys_Pure. -DEATHZONE CO-OWNER-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

m a d time

Quote from: serguy3 on June 05, 2009, 06:52:40 PM
As my official return to DeathZone, I'd like to say.... "HI". =P

~Serguys_Pure. -DEATHZONE CO-OWNER-

u mean EX co and welcome back "zack has been kicked From Deathzone For accusing "co" mad of BS Thank you. ~M~â,¬
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.