News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Chaoslancex

Chaoslancex

payneman11

your!!!!!ACCEPTED!!!!

Jack

chaos can i please be black ops i am a realy good pker i am 129 tr please thx ::) ::) ::) 8) :-[ ::) ::) ::) ::)

Chaoslancex

kk as i siad to queen you must be able to beat a member of the anbu black ops squad, meening if your unable to beat that person, your unable to move up you can have as many tries as you like and there also another way to move up in rank, me or any of my other owners or co-owers agree to to move you up rank than i will change you,

(or fight me or deviltriger..)  ;) ;) :D

Chaos

maddy

i will fight you i guess if you are ever on O.o :)
lolz a little weird I know. :)

pulverizer26

Chaos can i join your clan? Im lvl 97 and i really want to get into a clan.

connor548 2

pj3r l00t3r.

your ACCEPTED..

connor548 2

hmmm.... i own!

connor548 2

Gunnerman149

I'm level 109+, can't exactly be sure what level I'll be the next minute. I've been in a few clans on Runescape and Frugooscape. And I have a few tricks up my sleeve.
lololololol

Chaoslancex

look your are giving a good offer but  when i been in wildy an asking ppl to come you been telling them not too come an just pising me off.. hmm you are making i hard for me killing my wildy fun, dont know if i should let you in...

but i will talk to my co-owner an my owners an we will see for the moment i cannot give an answer.

Gunnerman149

I believe I should be in this clan because I know quite a bit teleportation codes that could benefit the clan.
lololololol

Chaoslancex

haha well that will help

Gunnerman149

Accepted!

pkerman43

hey chaoslancex its pkerman43 im lol boy 43 bro. and i wanted to join clan my bro will be on most of the time so just to let u no

i wanted to join u clan so i want u to give my bro a cape beasue were trading  his stuff for rune g legs ok ty

-pkerman43

Chaoslancex

can you plz tell me your lv. ;)