Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

k0 froob

yoooo waazap!!! so i see clans going good  :D i wish i could join but sadly...
elias ip'd me! :( but ne way just so ppl no

user: k0 froob

cb lvl: 163 with 132 mage :)

clan past: i poon i and noobishnewb.

toenailclip3

yo chaos i was reading some post u said vista was helping u find some :p well check out 3357 2963 its in desert but it got's lots of buildings to run through and stuff i found it while exploring the desert with a friend :p see what u can find with boredom lol i think its like called prilliean  or sumin with p in runescape  well if its not good for ya or what your looking for u can reject it jsut an theory of thought

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats

Chaoslancex

thx dude i will see to it an check it out thx.  :D

connor548 2

im the co-owner :P sweet! haha

toenailclip3

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats

connor548 2

dark boy

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i ;Dt ;Ds  ;Dm ;De ok enough with that its me dark boy ill like t have the cape in the clan now im good at pking!!!!

connor548 2

pulverizer26

I would like to join your clan. My username is pulverizer26 and im lvl 98. I hope you will accept me.

lol boy 43

hey connor if im joining clan should i have my clan cape team-6 cape its my team cape just ask me for some and i will drop the rest today at 6:30.p.m so ty for letting me join chaos clan  loves it ver much and if u would have any rune boots ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;) :D >:( :( :o >:( :( :o 8)

Chaoslancex

oh hey look you will have to use my team cape not yours..

if your using another team cape that is not our clans that means your not intrested in been in my clan please refer to using the team cape i give to you.. :D

thx.

maddy

hey chaos is there any  chance of me ranking up if so how will i do so?
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Chaoslancex

yes there is to rank up you must challange a member of that rank an in that case you where to beat that member, you would advance to that rank

or one of the owner or co-owner, may appoint you to a higher rank if they think your ready for it.  :D ;D

im lvl 72, ima range and mage pure..
108 range 98 mage.
im good pker with honor no bsing.
and i like to have fun with a team :D.

--thanks for reading 

(Iam deathh)

payneman11

hi am payneman11 i have not been in any clans but i am a very good pker and i love to be online. i would love to be in your clan and i am a lvl 163