News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Chaoslancex

well nikeman.

Accepted!
;)

toenailclip3

u seen me around lvl 163 i got 129 atk on verge of 129 mage i only get serious is pking when i need to or told to other than that loosing items isnt a prob. for me also anbu is off naruto dude lol GJ think of it i sure wouldn't  :P

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats

Chaoslancex

well toenailclip3 if your train to applie for my clan.

your Accepted.

an the anbu thing heheh i added that resently it was just black ops but i though about naruto an wanted to add the anbu part.  :D

magerkid

nvm

destro155

Quote from: chaoslancex on July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Death Zone will be lead by Chaoslancex, an Deviltrigger

To join this clan you will need to state your lv. something about your self any past clan you been in.

Clan ranks:
Master Elite

Owner
Co-Owner

~Master Elite ~is the highest rank there is to be here you must talk to me an i will see if ur fit to be part of the master rank. ;D
Chaoslancex
Deviltrigger
Connor548

Anbu Black Ops

~ This rank is the second highest in clan an have power over any lower rank an this elite force is one of strongest in clan an have no fear, no mearcy. :o

Noobish Newb

Zaaa
Krew
Ahlawy200
Kill1526
Naruto12
StrPure
-

S.A.W.T.
The s.w.a.t. elite~ is the third rank an to get here u need to prove that you have what it takes to challange anybody no matter what an they are to go far in clan ranks. ;)

I barrane I
Not840
Nastyman
Kris Fears
Sfdud670
D3f Pur3
NikeMan
Toenailclip3
Destro155
-
-

Aprentise

~this is lowest rank an hope to see them at the top. ;)
Zink
Ichigo
Felix mafia
Salsa
Sir collion
tysondude8
hunterguy8
fallflag
-
-
-

Clan Allies
-
-

Clan Rivals
-
-

This is  ;) Me Chaoslancex Fear Death Zone

This is DevilTrigger

how dare you!!!!! not put me as a owner too!!! >:(
:'( >:(

"rock the broken road" Quote From Erik Hafstad Of The Black Feathers and Turtle With Gunz.

Chaoslancex

srry destro but we cant have to many owners as you can see i also had to take naruto12 as co-owner.. for reasons i dont want to disscus..

am really srry about it.. lets talk about it in game..

destro155

well i'm the one who helped find the base...just letting you know.
;D
"rock the broken road" Quote From Erik Hafstad Of The Black Feathers and Turtle With Gunz.

Chaoslancex

by the way Vista_X helped me find some bases that we where using but he dint get co-owner. 8)

but am really srry i cant make you owner well i will see about making you co-owner i will talk to devil.

an am really thankfull that you help me find a base. :D

maddy

yes ye syes this is the maddy......she came back from  the dead lol jk jk jk koolio clan ya umm ya...ya umm hmhm hmh hmh chaos you told me i could put annnything i wanted so here it is............................i liek apples with peanut butter with cameral with peanutes with chocalate ...that = madddy liiike!!
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Chaoslancex

lol wow that is funny  ;) an cool

Maddy your..

Accepted

Jack

hi chaos it is pk0wnedall i am lvl 163 i am 128 all skills i was in a clan i was master e-lite so yeh can i be mster e-lite and be a owner or a co-owner thx.... seee i soon bye thx am i in......

PUT ME IN CLAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thx

Chaoslancex

well Pk0wnedall

Accepted

srry but i cannot make you master elite to be that rank you will have to beat deviltrigger and my self, an even to get to black ops you need to fight noobishnewb.

Jack

chaoslancex wtf i am a level 163 and i am swat how can i get master e-lite? btw can i be owner or co-owner please ::) ::) ::):P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Jack

Chaoslancex

you cant be owner or co-owner an you to be master elite you need to beat me noobish newb, deviltrigger, an connor....

an even to make it to anbu black ops you need to fight us an if we see you meet the standars for anbu or master elite. then an only then will you change rank.

:)