News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Loading glitch

Started by allen64, October 07, 2009, 06:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allen64

when I open up the game loading page, I see the 'allgofree' box for a split second then says error at the top left side. before the game worked, but then it stopped working so I deleted the 'allgofree' folder in my hard drive, tried it again, and the downloader doesnt pop up and I get the error at the top left side.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: allen64 on October 07, 2009, 06:32:31 PM
when I open up the game loading page, I see the 'allgofree' box for a split second then says error at the top left side. before the game worked, but then it stopped working so I deleted the 'allgofree' folder in my hard drive, tried it again, and the downloader doesnt pop up and I get the error at the top left side.
do you have java downloaded?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: drunk elmo on October 07, 2009, 08:49:06 PM
Quote from: allen64 on October 07, 2009, 06:32:31 PM
do you have java downloaded?

You need Java to peform that process i suggest download Jdk 6-u-18 or the newest verison.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)

allen64

YES!!!! turns out that I had to download the client and just wait at the "waiting on downloader" part because it was downloading but I didnt know that because the download bar dissappeared.

Ry60003333

Quote from: allen64 on October 09, 2009, 06:00:37 PM
YES!!!! turns out that I had to download the client and just wait at the "waiting on downloader" part because it was downloading but I didnt know that because the download bar dissappeared.
So it sounds like you got it working! :)
I'm locking this, if you need additional help, please feel free to post again.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.