News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

My computer needs some assistance.

Started by Mute, September 27, 2009, 10:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

LOOK WHAT WORLDSCAPE DID TO MY GRAPHICS CARD!!!!!!11!!!ONE

seriously, it does that if i try to run games that require 32-bit colour, is there a way around this. or do i have to buy a new graphics card?

BigDogg420

I would try and ask Jeremy because that happened to mine and he did something and now it's fine. So yea ask Jeremy or I would say Ryan but he runs mac. 

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Triniboy

I've had this problem before . Its not worldscape, Its one of your computer drivers. If worldscape had a problem it would show up as javaw.exe or so. Try reinstalling your video card, or your motherboard chip set drivers.

Pk0wnedall

Hello, I'd say ask Triniboy he knows alot about computers and he could assist you.:P

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7

Pk0wnedall

Oh, ok I didn't see his post sorry
and I hope he fixed your problem :p

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7.

Ry60003333

Yeah this doesn't have anything to do with WorldScape since WSC isn't hardware-accelerated by your graphics card. This means that either there is a problem with your graphics card drivers or the card itself.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zack

Pk0wnedall

1,490 untill i get myself a new laptop. already have $500

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)

Ry60003333

Quote from: Mute on October 06, 2009, 04:59:29 PM
Since when was this a topic to post how much money till you could afford a computer?
This is correct. Please try and stick to the topic, or give suggestions on what he should buy, lets not show other people our money here.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.