News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Quote from: caponer on August 07, 2010, 02:24:09 AM
Quote from: lollol on August 06, 2010, 05:56:44 PM
Quote from: caponer on August 06, 2010, 09:53:11 AM
I'm laughing on all of you. Specially on you Oscar. You are talking people against me just because you are afraid of competition. Your sad, pathetic, Like all of you who are taking his orders to kill me.

Most of you guys used to be friends of me. Till that moment I fought with Ryan7 vs Deathzone. To be honest it wasn't even fighting. It was more some poking towards Deathzone. But Oscar couldn't handle a anti DZ society called Nexus. That's why he started hating us. He putted this order to kill me on any moment you see me. Little bit sad right? People who used to be my friends, Lolk, Joker, Tinyyoshi, Heoros1, They all turned against me just because Oscar was a little bit irritated.

What the f*ck is wrong with you guys.

Clans are ruining friendships. Oscar is ruining friendships. Anyone who keeps following Oscar by taking his order to kill me, dies for me. Use your brains for once. There is no more Nexus, or what ever. It's only me left. Not really dangerous for you guys right? At this moment it's like Everyone VS Me. Just because a clan. So pathetic. I ain't asking to be forgiven or trying to blacklist Oscar, I'm just telling to you to get over it cause I won't fight back. Oscar I do like you and you know that.

But at this moment your really being a noob.

I'm not afraid of any of you.

Bless,
Your 'hated' enemy.

u were never a real friend with joker or lolk or even me.

remember when u attacked me on noo even when u knew it was me.

sorry man but we never even liked u.
Laughing my ass   of with you fools. Forget about it. Deathzone will fall.

You Wish

You don't need to continue a flame war.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Drunk Mario

hmm.. I didn't know i bought tickets to Flamefest 2010.*Thanks mommy*

NO more flaming. Stay out of this. Anymore word about Caponer not being a "real" friend or anything will result in severe punishment. There is really NO point in arguing over this.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Annakarl

I'm laughing on all of you. Specially on you Oscar. You are talking people against me just because you are afraid of competition. Your sad, pathetic, Like all of you who are taking his orders to kill me.

Most of you guys used to be friends of me. Till that moment I fought with Ryan7 vs Deathzone. To be honest it wasn't even fighting. It was more some poking towards Deathzone. But Oscar couldn't handle a anti DZ society called Nexus. That's why he started hating us. He putted this order to kill me on any moment you see me. Little bit sad right? People who used to be my friends, Lolk, Joker, Tinyyoshi, Heoros1, They all turned against me just because Oscar was a little bit irritated.

Clans are ruining friendships. Oscar is ruining friendships. Anyone who keeps following Oscar by taking his order to kill me, dies for me. Use your brains for once. There is no more Nexus, or what ever. It's only me left. Not really dangerous for you guys right? At this moment it's like Everyone VS Me. Just because a clan. So pathetic. I ain't asking to be forgiven or trying to blacklist Oscar, I'm just telling to you to get over it cause I won't fight back. Oscar I do like you and you know that.

Bless,
Your 'hated' enemy.

Laughing my ass   of with you fools. Forget about it. Deathzone will fall.

That's how you start some flaming. Knock it off.
ur flaming this toipc wouter your mad because you didnt get accepted because that you are saying that dz will fail talking like ur the legend

wouter

Quote from: aliens on August 07, 2010, 04:02:33 PM

Bless,
Your 'hated' enemy.

Laughing my ass    of with you fools. Forget about it. Deathzone will fall.

That's how you start some flaming. Knock it off.
ur flaming this toipc wouter your mad because you didnt get accepted because that you are saying that dz will fail talking like ur the legend

No, I ain't mad for not getting accepted. I'm mad because of Oscar turning people against me.

allgofree M

~matt     

my respect list: :)
cory
nightwatcher
chaoslancex(oscar :P)
mooshu
daxking
coleshot1
jeremy
black ops
kate
katie xx
diva la viva
ry60003333

well i give my respect to every one. :) (this list is not in order)

Drunk Mario

@ Caponer and Aliens

Stop it now. This is too much flaming. ANY more and further action shall be taken.

~Note to all~ No more talk about that topic AT ALL. I'm serious.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sora

I suggest Pk 0wnzz to be ranked up to general. He's active, good, and skillful.  :P

Joker

And Obby sowrd (Ross) is good too..i wanna him in generals.

Omri

Isn't it "Obby Sword" Not Obby sowrd? Just checking.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Omri on August 08, 2010, 01:21:55 AM
Isn't it "Obby Sword" Not Obby sowrd? Just checking.
Oh, yes he is. But Kryptonite was obby sword too. But they've stop with account sharing and obby sword is Diek's.

lollol

Quote from: Joker_ on August 07, 2010, 10:24:26 PM
And Obby sowrd (Ross) is good too..i wanna him in generals.

I agree,Ross Is Pretty Good.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Wild

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on August 07, 2010, 10:13:53 PM
I suggest Pk 0wnzz to be ranked up to general. He's active, good, and skillful.  :P
im with tiny. pk 0wnzz is a pro :D and ross isnt active.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

dieknowsawr

Guys, Stop treating me like nothing, Its pissing me off . I love this clan but some of the members not so much! So stop it please. And if you go on your pure and kill me -cough- Heoros1 -cough- it still counts of you attacking me.

Chaoslancex

The 4 Protection Squads

Death Zone will be lead by TriniBoy, Chaoslancex, Oxip and Mooshu.

Death Zone is a fraternity of assassins, who soul purpose is to kill without mercy.

To join this you must state your combat lv and your main stats been ,str,magic and then rate your  self 1-10 in pkin, and why you should get pick to be in clan.

Example

|
| -InGame Name:  Dean                                 
| -Protection Squad's Number: The 1st Protection Squad
| -Combat Level:                             
|  -Str. Level:   135                               
| -Attack Level: 135                               
| -Magic Level:  135                               
| -Deff. Level:   135                               
| -Previous Experience: In Organization 13.                 
|                                                     
|-Rate yourself as a PKer: 9             
|                                                     
|                                                     
|                                                     
| Signature:                                   
|  Dean                                                   
|_________________________

Ok, This is just an example of what i want to do! Read the Description

The Protection Squads is the main branch within Death Zone army. The 4 Protection is organized into 4 groups depending on the combat strength of the Pker in question, will determine which group he will be in and what exact position. Each Division has a Captain. The Captain is the strongest out of all their Division and joins in meetings and taking care of paperwork and orders.

Second in line in each Division is a Vice Captain. The Vice Captain is the second strongest under their captain in their Division. Vice Captains are normally the ones which have direct contact and orders from their Captain and spend most of their time beside them.

At the top of the 13 Protection Squads is the Captain of Division 1 (Captain Commander) is the leader of all the other Captains. He holds the meetings for all the Captains to attend and gives out orders for them to follow.

Captain Commander
Chaoslancex
Triniboy
Oxip

The 4 Protection Squads Seats

☠The First Protection Squad☠
Captain: Mooshu
Vice Captain: Tinyyoshi

~Members in the 1st Protection Squad~

Pk 0wnzz
I R Meen
D1stortor
Cory

♆The Second Protection Squad♆
Captain: Berserker
Vice Captain: Heoros1

Members in the 2Nd Squad~

Knocked Out
Freak m4n
Muslim1
rang3r_0wnzz

☪The Third Protection Squad☪
Captain: Joker
Vice Captain: Nightwatcher

~Members in the 3rd Protection Squad~

357 magnium
Mememe
Kryptonite
Gomes97

♐The Fourth Protection Squad♐
Captain:[/i] X wild X
Vice Captain:[/i] Lolk

~Members of the 4th Protection Squad~

Devastation
Mace
Katie Xx
Obby Sword

☣Death Zone Legends☣
Death Zone legends is just a place in which we will Remember the Past pker that took part in Dz and are legends to this clan.

DevilTrigger
Berserker
Hubby
Zaaa
K0ed or k0ed
Dillon
Serguy3
Oxip
Mooshu
Maxmager
Mage Omri
Mitch
-
-

Clan allies
=

Clan Rivals
-

Death Zone's Enemies
~These Players must be killed on site, with out any question Just Kill Them~

Wouter
Secret Att
Jack\Pk0wnedall
16 hits
cc
Rivin_X

UDATED: The Roster Above will be the Real Deal Please, Once your in a Squad You Can't Change.

Ok, once again The Captain of the Squad will have control of There Squad but any Decisions About Kicking or Anything else will be Done by Me. The Captain Will get to pick There Vice Captain whom is second in command of the Squad.

So There is No Ranks There is only squads And if your in squad that means you will follow the Squad Captain, Basically The First Squad is the Best And so on the forth there is no Need For you to switch Squads.