News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

can some help my
i im on holiday here are dont wqork this game
i see on my screen i see fata error wild see to my do u computer out and then on but it dont work help em :'(

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

wouter

Quote from: gomes97 on August 06, 2010, 09:01:29 AM
can some help my
i see on my screen i see fata error wild see to my do u computer out and then on but it dont work help em :'(

Can someone help me.
I am on holiday and the game doesn't work here.
I see ''fatal error'' on my screen and wild said to put my computer off and on but it won't work. Help me. :'(

wouter

I'm laughing on all of you. Specially on you Oscar. You are talking people against me just because you are afraid of competition. Your sad, pathetic, Like all of you who are taking his orders to kill me.

Most of you guys used to be friends of me. Till that moment I fought with Ryan7 vs Deathzone. To be honest it wasn't even fighting. It was more some poking towards Deathzone. But Oscar couldn't handle a anti DZ society called Nexus. That's why he started hating us. He putted this order to kill me on any moment you see me. Little bit sad right? People who used to be my friends, Lolk, Joker, Tinyyoshi, Heoros1, They all turned against me just because Oscar was a little bit irritated.

What the f*ck is wrong with you guys.

Clans are ruining friendships. Oscar is ruining friendships. Anyone who keeps following Oscar by taking his order to kill me, dies for me. Use your brains for once. There is no more Nexus, or what ever. It's only me left. Not really dangerous for you guys right? At this moment it's like Everyone VS Me. Just because a clan. So pathetic. I ain't asking to be forgiven or trying to blacklist Oscar, I'm just telling to you to get over it cause I won't fight back. Oscar I do like you and you know that.

But at this moment your really being a noob.

I'm not afraid of any of you.

Bless,
Your 'hated' enemy.

Brian

I was never your friend  :o, I tried to but you were always mean to me  :(.

-Brian

gomes97

Oscar also can not help that you are bad
and my english but I can tell you everything is in dz
and they can understand
and you're pathetic for me to insult

your best friend gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Sora

Enigma once told me that if you want to join a clan, you have to make sacrifices to defend your clan. And that was a sacrifice I made for the sake of Death Zone. You threatened Oscar, tried destroying Death Zone, and that was why Oscar hated you. I must defend Death Zone even if I have to make a big sacrifice. I will do whatever is needed and listen to EVERY order Oscar gives me.

gomes97

Quote from: caponer on August 06, 2010, 09:38:08 AM
can some help my

Can someone help me.
I see ''fatal error'' on my screen and wild said to put my computer on and off but it won't work. Help me. :'(

why u make it i think everbody know what i will see

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Diva La Viva

Quote from: gomes97 on August 06, 2010, 10:58:07 AM
Quote from: caponer on August 06, 2010, 09:38:08 AM
can some help my

Can someone help me.
I see ''fatal error'' on my screen and wild said to put my computer on and off but it won't work. Help me. :'(

why u make it i think everbody know what i will see
To be honest, I don't...

Wild

lmao diva.

and oscar i really need to talk with you. :) hope ill see you ingame.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

lollol

Quote from: caponer on August 06, 2010, 09:53:11 AM
I'm laughing on all of you. Specially on you Oscar. You are talking people against me just because you are afraid of competition. Your sad, pathetic, Like all of you who are taking his orders to kill me.

Most of you guys used to be friends of me. Till that moment I fought with Ryan7 vs Deathzone. To be honest it wasn't even fighting. It was more some poking towards Deathzone. But Oscar couldn't handle a anti DZ society called Nexus. That's why he started hating us. He putted this order to kill me on any moment you see me. Little bit sad right? People who used to be my friends, Lolk, Joker, Tinyyoshi, Heoros1, They all turned against me just because Oscar was a little bit irritated.

Clans are ruining friendships. Oscar is ruining friendships. Anyone who keeps following Oscar by taking his order to kill me, dies for me. Use your brains for once. There is no more Nexus, or what ever. It's only me left. Not really dangerous for you guys right? At this moment it's like Everyone VS Me. Just because a clan. So pathetic. I ain't asking to be forgiven or trying to blacklist Oscar, I'm just telling to you to get over it cause I won't fight back. Oscar I do like you and you know that.

Bless,
Your 'hated' enemy.

u were never a real friend with joker or lolk or even me.

remember when u attacked me on noo even when u knew it was me.

sorry man but we never even liked u.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Omri

Cappy, You've always been a friend of mine..But you have a serious attitude bro..You need too just chill..

Pride

Quote from: lollol on August 06, 2010, 05:56:44 PM

Bless,
Your 'hated' enemy.

No offence to you bud, but premium bullshit is still bullshit. Wouter, you know I still stand by you. It ain't worth being in a clan if its gunna wreck shit.

Annakarl

u never was friend of me...you killed me before on i hypons i altought u know it was me and pile lolk all the time is that the friend mean.... and i love to tell gratz to oscar about admin

wouter

Quote from: lollol on August 06, 2010, 05:56:44 PM

Bless,
Your 'hated' enemy.

Laughing my ass  of with you fools. Forget about it. Deathzone will fall.

That's how you start some flaming. Knock it off.

Wild

hey oscar u could put secret att off the k0's hes not longer active.

thanks.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,