News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself in Real Life!

Started by X, August 30, 2009, 10:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 18, 2011, 02:37:52 PM
What is up with the messed up quotes?
I don't know, I just quoted cap and yeah.

Sad Panda

Shadows

Oh wow, Pk0, Cap, please give me lessons in BBC code? You guys are pretty beast at it. I wanna be as good as you.
"Rubes"

Insomnom

On topic, please.
Drop the pointless bull.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Well, as you guys can see here, here, here, here, here, here, and here, Shadows is an expert with BBCode. Did anyone notice I didn't repeat "code" in Bulletin Board Code?

Insomnom

I'm serious.
I know how desirable it is to have the last word, but enough. Get back on topic.

I really don't want to have to start handing out points.
That's more effort than I'm willing to put out right now. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

The contents of this message have been removed.

You lose. - Insomnom

Sad Panda

Ok... I guess that'll do... Jazmin, Luke has my post on his post so it's not really all that removed.. ::)

Insomnom

Made by Pride.

Pk0wnedall

The contents of this message have been removed.

Everyone was told to drop it. That includes you. -Insomnom

Dug

Why did you set an effect on that picture  >:(
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Made by Pride.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on January 18, 2011, 10:08:38 PM
Because it looks better. =P
NU UH and why do you have a hood :P was it cold inside ::)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

How do you know? You've not seen the original.

And yes, it was. Not to mention it's comfortable.

Made by Pride.