News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

On The Ground - Andy Samberg

Started by Shadows, January 06, 2011, 06:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadows

The Lonely Island is the best, hands down.
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

Use the YouTube BBCode next time, please.

Shadows

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 06, 2011, 07:43:22 PM
Use the YouTube BBCode next time, please.

[trollololololol]I'm sorry, Mr. Mini-Mod, I'm not used to that BBC code since it's a custom one. Want me to give you head while I'm at it? Sheesh. Just enjoy the damn video instead of working towards a shiny crown.[/trollololololol]
"Rubes"

Sad Panda

Or I could tell everyone your little secret?

Shadows

I'm fairly sure I don't have a secret lol. But let's keep on topic. I don't want to see this funny video get locked. Kthx. ;)
"Rubes"

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Nick you don't need to tell the secret because the secret has already been discovered...
Many people knew my other account how? because it spread... right?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Dug

You should see our conversation...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Shadows

Quote from: dug on January 10, 2011, 09:55:11 AM
Nick you don't need to tell the secret because the secret has already been discovered...
Many people knew my other account how? because it spread... right?

I have a secret?
"Rubes"