News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

From Classic to Blitz!

Started by Ry60003333, August 14, 2009, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxi

I'd think it would be cool to talk with all like humans and.. I can't find the word but all none players. Like the chef's in the castle if you understand what i mean. All ideas shuld be here as you said ry, then this game is going to be able to compare with Runescape and jagex. Allgofree up, jagex down :D ;) 8)

ryan 9999111

good luck ryan =D i hope its good oh ye dont forget the minigames and stuff becuse castlewars is bearly ever played and we need a server that haves loads of ppl play stuff with otha ppl ok =D i hope u do a good job on the blitz and i hope it comes soon from a fan ryan 9999111 XD

zozan

i personally cant wate til world cape blitz comes out!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Prehistoric

Ya, Andrew .....You aren't the only one...ROFl... glad you finally made a(n) forum account.. now you can play blitz dude CONGRATZ
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Pk0wnedall

Yes there is Quest maybe about 100 quests listed but haven't been added.
Also remember you can only play blitz if you have a forum account.

Thank's to Zack for telling me about the 0 quests added.

From zack:  There are 0 quests right now. The quest list just has them all listed.

Zack

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on February 23, 2010, 02:09:09 AM
Yes there is Quest maybe about 100 quests so have fun!

Also remember you can only play blitz if you haev a forum account.

There are 0 quests right now. The quest list just has them all listed.

Coleshot1

Quote from: Mute on February 22, 2010, 05:15:24 PM
Player controlled NPCs...?

Is this... True?

Am... I hallucinating?

That's a good idea (players as NPC's), but no, it's just me transformed into one. Same with the dragon and Juliet.

And again, nearly every equip-able item is working with stats right now. (That's out of a list of over 10,000 items!) And, most every drop works, too. Now we need to put in NPC's for you guys to fight, work on(or..start) some quests, and some other things.
Maybe more pictures soon guys. Soon as we get something done, that is.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Zack

No...

We have special commands so we can test stuff.

IvyX

You should put in commands like ::afk to represent you being AFK. ::back gets you back.

Also, what is the max level on Blitz? 99 or 135, or what?

Zack

Max level will be 138 for combat and 99 for skills. There will also not be any weird commands like that.

Prehistoric

Summoning bumps the old and respected lvl of 126 to 138.. and no quests.... thats ok i've done them all
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

IvyX

Quote from: lollol on February 26, 2010, 11:29:43 AM
i want quests. :o

I don't like quests- they take long to put in the game (I think), and because you can cast Ancient or Lunar Spells without the quest.

Also, is it true that right now, in 20 minutes that Blitz will begin (12:00 AM Eastern Time)?

thursday9000

IvyX

Quote from: thursday9000 on February 28, 2010, 12:26:10 AM
its 12 no blitz....

I have no clue what you are saying. And I know Blitz starts at 1:00 AM, Eastern Timing, I think.