News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

From Classic to Blitz!

Started by Ry60003333, August 14, 2009, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

For about the past two years I've been adding loads of crap to Blitz, such as part of Herblore, Mining, Woodcutting, etc. But even though I keep adding things, it doesn't feel like were getting closer too a launch, and most of the beta testers seem less then happy. :-[

So, this topic is dedicated to you guys posting what features you use/like about WorldScape Clcabbageic! :)
These are the features I will try and add to Blitz in one way or another so that we can get the game launched, and people will actually play it. :)

Please post anything you can think of, I don't care if its even a few words. This isn't a strict topic; we need pages and pages of posts from you if we even want to get Blitz up and running (on a VPS too! :o)

SO PLEASE POST YOUR BRAINS OUT!
Especially if you want to see features like this anytime soon: (three client versions on one server, yes we are that cool 8))

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Triniboy

You should see if you can get skill capes, I don't think the emotes matter, But it would be cool. Other than that, just like the basic non-combat skills, Fishing/smithing/mining/firemaking/crafting would be decent.

v3ng3d pk3rs

tbh, i would like the 508 or 317 server. also, as Trini said, skill capes would be cool and i would still play this server no matter what you did to it. although, i think you shouldnt use hamachi if you already are
So long, Farewell Worldscape... Will be back in time for Blitz to come out though

Zack

I just like that idea you had where you can use either the 508 or 474 client to connect to the same server.

serguy3

Honestly, I think you should keep the Ballon Game at the party room, but move it too fally, so it's closer and in a non-member part. ::)

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

ilovemofawck

I think you should add like, when the skills aren't hard to train, like in Classic.. :3!
And maybe a grand exchange... Idk if it will be too hard, but just a thought..(:
And keep the :: thing. Like you can teleport by ::etele. or something like that... :o
Maybe quests?
And more places, like Mos' Le Harmless, and stuff. :D
idk anymore, lol, my stuff might be hard, but it's just thoughts... :D

Bill

I don't think you guys are understanding him. He's not asking for what things to be added to Classic, like godswords and skill capes, he's asking what he should add into Blitz that's in Classic. Blitz will already have godswords and skill capes, but Classic won't. So I don't know what you guys are talking about when you're mentioning godswords and skill capes. Unless I'm understanding wrong.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Volcanic Me

A newer version of camp would be pretty cool. With updated drops to match the game's economy at that point in time.

Chaoslancex

well blitz should have the north pole added to it and the ::switch for the magic thing and mabey the :: food too.

Ry60003333

Bill is right, you guys aren't really getting it. :P

Right now in Blitz there are no ways to get things that you have in Classic. Right now you login, and your in Lumbridge with nothing. Right now there is no camp in Blitz.

Quote from: TriniBoy on August 14, 2009, 07:14:50 PM
You should see if you can get skill capes, I don't think the emotes matter, But it would be cool. Other than that, just like the basic non-combat skills, Fishing/smithing/mining/firemaking/crafting would be decent.
None of those work in Classic besides firemaking. :P

If you guys don't post anything I can't add anything. :-[
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Triniboy

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 16, 2009, 09:18:08 PM

Quote from: TriniBoy on August 14, 2009, 07:14:50 PM
None of those work in Classic besides firemaking. :P

If you guys don't post anything I can't add anything. :-[

Well, make it work?

worldscape!

efinately want a grand exchange... like ::ge or something.. and hope it isn't too hard ;)...
that would be great!

Bill

Ryan will eventually get around to the Grand Exchange, but as for now that's not his top priority. Northpole will in Blitz,in fact, it already is. But of course, Ryan will need to code in the NPC drops and all of that. Regarding the Party Room and Camp, I can see them both in Blitz, if not, at least one of them. Things I know won't be added are commands such as ::lumby, ::etele, ::fally, etc., as the magic spell book's teleports will fully work.

Here's my suggestion though; add in Camp but control it. Don't make it spawn 40,000 NPCs that are in the wall and in buildings like it is in Classic. Then possibly, modify it such as NPC drops, maybe newer NPC's, since the last time any of that stuff was modified was back in 2006.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Chaoslancex

well thats good, but what about the funpk?? blitz should have funpk.

Voltimolt

Well, about Grand Exchange,

Ryan has to enter every single Item in the game and the price in the database. It is also like a Price Checker.