News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

From Classic to Blitz!

Started by Ry60003333, August 14, 2009, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mafia137

I think we should have something like ::tar (doesn't particularly have to be tar), it's easy and you don't have to walk very far to train against monsters, sorry if this idea had already come up 8)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

X

^ Training won't be easy to get to, but obliviously not TOO hard lol. So there will be no ::tar command

mafia137

So are you saying there will be no commands?
In that case it will be like runescape but with easier training?

wouter

Quote from: mafia137 on January 16, 2010, 08:24:06 AM
So are you saying there will be no commands?
In that case it will be like runescape but with easier training?
Kind of yes. It'll be like 3,4x faster training than runescape. It we be more realistic.  :D

Delicious

Blitz will just be a very balanced server with no glitched levels, a stable economy, and anything else you could ever want.

If you have suggestions, feel free to give them!

archmage

SOMETHIGN GOOD TO HAVE IN GAME WOULD BE SOMETHIGN CUSTOM, SOMETHIGN THAT MAKES YOUR SERVER STAND OUT FROM OTHERS.
YOU CAN ADD:SOMETHING INTEREST LIKE INSTEAD OF EATING FISH AND EDIBLE FOOD YOU SHOULD ALLOW PEOPLE TO EAT RANDOM ITEMS ASWELL. I DON'T MEAN JUST CLIKCK ON SOMETHIGN AND HAVE IT EATEN BUT SAY WHEN YOU KILL A MONMSTER YOU CAN HAVE A LOOT OF A -STICK- AND THAT CAN BE EDIBLE OR MAYBE ANOTHER LOOT COULD BE-ECTOPLASM-FIDDLE AROUND WITH THIS IDEA YOU NEVER KNOW
YOU CAN ADD:CLASSES- THIS MAY BE DIFFICULT BUT TO INCREASE THE DIFFICULTY OR MAKE THE GAME INTERESTING YOU CAN USE classes SUCH AS EX. WARRIOR:CAN WIELD ONLY CLASS THAT CAN WIELD GODWORDS BUT TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE DOSN'T CHOOSE WARRIOR USE ADARK BOW FOR RANGERS AND ANCIENT STAFF FOR MAGES I THINK YOUR ARE CATHING ON.
YOU CAN ADD:SUMMONING! WHAT'S BETTER THAN CUSTOM SUMMONING! WHY STICK TO ANIMLAS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE INANIMATE OBJECTS FOLLOW YOU AROUND AND ATTACK ANYTHING THING THAT HAS AN AGGRO ON YOU. ME AND MY FREINDS FIDDLED AROUND WITH THIS ONE AND I THINK THE BEST THING YOU COULD SUMMON COULD BE A CANNON! IMAGING A CANNON FOLLOWING YOU AROUND. YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE THESE INTO TRAINING AREA SO THAT IT IS FAIR AND THESE RICH PEOPEL WO CAN AFFORD CANNONS DONT REDUCE THE CHANCE OF NEW PLAYERS TO TRAIN AND POSSIBLY ALLOW THEM TO QUIT.
YOU CAN ADD:BOSS FIGHT!THERE SHOULD BE SOME CRAZY BOSSES PEOPLE WOULD NOT USUALLY FIGHT NO TZOK TEK JAD OR NORMAL RS BOSSES LIEK SPIRIT BEAST. MAKE A MAN A BOSS AND GIVE HIM A DIFFERENT TITLE NAME THAT WOULD MAKE IT INTERESTING AND FUNNY :d
my freind wanted me to suggest live raid bosses(personnally i think this will be to difficult and is very complex but)you can have a certain player who comes online 2-5 days a week to fight off raids you should make this player an exceptinally high lvl so that it will take a group and not ever 1 person to defeat him/her.

THOSE WERE MY CUSTOM ADDITIONS MAY BE HARD BUT YOU SAID POST YOUR BRAINS OUT SO I DID! :D
PS:FIDDLE AROUND WITH IT.

Zack

Ryan will not add any custom items.

X

@ Archmage i'm going to take that as spam. >.>

Delicious

Please don't spam, we don't want this topic to be locked. Keep the suggestions coming!

lollol

rares get dropped from hard monsters like jade and this stuff,and i got a question..will there be quests ???
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Zack

Rares will not be dropped by any monster, they will be handed out. All things considered "rare" in classic will be worthless. There could possibly be quests once Blitz is completed.

loken rocks

Hey how about ::Camp and multi hitting barrages!!
Wind Surge

Christmas Warble Closet

mafia137

Quote from: loken rocks on January 20, 2010, 05:17:32 AM
Hey how about ::Camp and multi hitting barrages!!
I think they said there is going to be no ::camp, There making blitz a challenge ;D
Also have you fixed the duping on blitz???

Delicious

A lot of duping has been fixed, that we know of. Although we obviously can't fix what we don't know, and thats what Beta testers are for! We are the pwnz0rz findz0rz outz0rz ofz0rz tehz0rz bugz0rz

IvyX

You should do 508, as it looks more detailed, and the Classic is really... Crappy. The details on Classic are like Runescape in 2005. The more updated ones are like 508. You should NOT keep the commands, as in the Classic version, it is not really pking if you keep refilling your inventory with easter eggs. Easter eggs can be a rare in Blitz, so I would suggest not really keeping ::food or ::runes as it will ruin the economy. You can keep Teleport codes such as ::etele, as you can add Teleports in the Spell Book, and add in there special Teleports, like the place in ::party or etc. In Blitz, keep the Balloon Drop Party Room, so that new players can get items from going there. And if you can, work out the chest. If not, there is no purpose for the chest, so remove it. PKing should be located only in the Wilderness, and Team PKing should be kept in someplace place people usually wouldn't go to, like the Lumbridge Swamp. Thanks, and bye!

Ivy X