News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

my toe is broke dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by HotMax123, August 10, 2009, 12:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

so basically i on trampoline jump in pool me slip on trampoline me foot get caught in fold  momentum practically breaks my toe me mad me swear

THE END LOL
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Chaoslancex

ouch that must have hurt alot man i once broke my finger and god i cryed... i feel you dude. :-[

*Oscar*

HotMax123

dude i was cryin limpin' aroung i was like what the hell! my toe ahhh!!! i couldnt move it the first 2 days but then i could move it a bit  my toe almost bled out the nail and it felt like my toe wasnt even there it wa snumb for like 3 hours! :o
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Delicious

Ouch man. That sounds very painful.  :o :(

BigDogg420

I broke me foot in 3 spots like a year ago, me and my friend where on our bikes and then idk what happened like my back tire had no treads on it and so we where biking and my back tire slipped out and my foot caught the ground, it was like late at night and I pretty much woke up people around me and yea I screamed SOOOOOO loud, just put it at that and yea I know how you feel breaking bones does not feel good. Well good luck on your getting better hope you don't rebreak it like I did and had to wear another cast for 2 more months haha yea.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

HotMax123

and a while back i burned half the flesh off my knee when i was on my friends bike and I was in shorts I tried to drift on a turn on the road but then i messedup the peg hit the ground and i was going about 45 mph and I just kinda fell over the side on my knee and it scraped that for 50 ft then I hit a curb and heck I don't really know what happened after that  my friend told me I was kartwheeling in mid-air  then he told me I smashed my face on the ground I was out of it cold for about 30 seconds then i started to get up the burned chunk of skin first looked like a bad scrape then over night it turned all black around it was just sick and it was oozing this green stuff.
now my knees look kinda uneven

╬Max╬

BigDogg420

Quote from: HotMax123 on September 29, 2009, 08:18:58 AM
and a while back i burned half the flesh off my knee when i was on my friends bike and I was in shorts I tried to drift on a turn on the road but then i messedup the peg hit the ground and i was going about 45 mph and I just kinda fell over the side on my knee and it scraped that for 50 ft then I hit a curb and heck I don't really know what happened after that  my friend told me I was kartwheeling in mid-air  then he told me I smashed my face on the ground I was out of it cold for about 30 seconds then i started to get up the burned chunk of skin first looked like a bad scrape then over night it turned all black around it was just sick and it was oozing this green stuff.

DID YOU GET THAT CHECKED OUT? Because that sounded really bad omg

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Bill

Quote from: HotMax123 on September 29, 2009, 08:18:58 AM

Are you accident-prone by chance?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

HotMax123

╬Max╬

Delicious

Bro, you might want to get that looked at. That's horrific, and sad.  :(

Pk0wnedall

Ouch!, That must of hurt so much i know what it feels like though, i broke my toe before aswell.

HotMax123

I was runnin to home from school and my fone back cover is kinda exposed and well the friction in my leg well, I totally got tased by a phone. and do you know how many electric volts are in a phone!! I fell to the ground shaking and my friend swore he saw electic like mini ligning things going all over my like in movies but this was real I had a really heavy back back that day and it went flying off me wen i fell and smashed my head.
   Once i scorpioned off of a legde at the skate parkwlile tring to fly off the ledge and on to a ramp( a scorpion is when you crash and you kind of do a frontflip while crashing but your legs bend backwards like a scorpion and hit you head) I smashed my head on the ground so hard that everyone that saw was like OH GOD!!!!!! HE'S DEAD!!! BUT MUCH TO THEIR AMAZEMEMT I GOT UP AND WALKED away and sat at a bench not believing what happened then I can't remember much after that.

Once when i was in second grade i was on the wobbly bridge and I was playng tag all of a sudden 3 girs on the other end jump on and I go plying first I smashed my head on the railing bar then I flped over an
d i hit my goin on the bar and i smashed my head on the other bar and Igot my leg cought between two pegs of railing then i smashed my hed on the bridge it self and nI was out cold for 2 minuts lol ;D

╬Max╬

God Colin

Quote from: HotMax123 on October 04, 2009, 09:52:22 AM
I was runnin to home from school and my fone back cover is kinda exposed and well the friction in my leg well, I totally got tased by a phone. and do you know how many electric volts are in a phone!! I fell to the ground shaking and my friend swore he saw electic like mini ligning things going all over my like in movies but this was real I had a really heavy back back that day and it went flying off me wen i fell and smashed my head.
   Once i scorpioned off of a legde at the skate parkwlile tring to fly off the ledge and on to a ramp( a scorpion is when you crash and you kind of do a frontflip while crashing but your legs bend backwards like a scorpion and hit you head) I smashed my head on the ground so hard that everyone that saw was like OH GOD!!!!!! HE'S DEAD!!! BUT MUCH TO THEIR AMAZEMEMT I GOT UP AND WALKED away and sat at a bench not believing what happened then I can't remember much after that.

Once when i was in second grade i was on the wobbly bridge and I was playng tag all of a sudden 3 girs on the other end jump on and I go plying first I smashed my head on the railing bar then I flped over an
d i hit my goin on the bar and i smashed my head on the other bar and Igot my leg cought between two pegs of railing then i smashed my hed on the bridge it self and nI was out cold for 2 minuts lol ;D
did you fight karma?

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Delicious

The amount of volts in a phone battery would not create lightening. Much less, be visible in broad daylight, to an on looking friend. It might create enough friction to create tiny cracks of light, only visible in the night time. :)

_Tanner

HotMax123

well tanner I dont know what happened i had my garage opener in the same poket though so i mean I could have arked through that maybe

_"Helmet Hair"
                   A.K.A. Max Lauser

╬Max╬