News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Horoscopes - What's your take on them?

Started by Volcanic Me, October 04, 2009, 11:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volcanic Me

http://www.homepagers.com/daily/scorpio.html

I just got started reading up on Horoscopes.

I read mine for this past weekend (October 2-4) and they've been uncannily accurate... so accurate I'm mildly scared for this week... so what's your guys' thoughts on them?

Oh, and here's this past weekend's horoscope for me:

Friday, Oct 2, 2009
    A sudden, unexpected encounter may catch you off guard. You're also apt to throw routine to the wind and do something quite out of character for you.

Saturday, Oct 3, 2009
    A disappointment or sobering realization forces you to re-evaluate your course, make adjustments, and draw upon more of your resources than you had planned to. Overwork, a feeling of pressure and unease, and the weight of responsibilities may precipitate a minor health crisis. Avoid exhausting your energies at this time; lie low and do only what is truly necessary.

Sunday, Oct 4, 2009
    Right now you feel a need for sweetness - perhaps in the form of emotional and physical affection, or even of food. You are apt to be pleasantly self-indulgent.

That shit is just scary... it's all correct too...

Let the discussion begin!

aether

they're not real.. but accurate, They have no acctual meaning but give advice. If that makes sence to you lol
controller thrower - A video game that is so frustrating and difficult that it will make you lose your temper and throw your controller. The result behind thousands of broken controllers, tvs, and game systems.  That is why i play computer games ^.^

Louis

Omg I Read Thsi On the 5 of October AND OMG My Dad Come Home WITH 20 MASSIVE BOXES OF SWEETS YESTERDAY (4 October)    Wowo THEY ARE SUPREMLY RIGHT! AHHHHHHHHH DONT 6Th Yor gunna Get hit By A Bus :S

Flame

It's all coincidence that it's true for you in my opinion. I think the people who write these just come up with a base idea and build on it for the days to come based on what they think would most likely happen.

QuoteFriday, Oct 2, 2009
    A sudden, unexpected encounter may catch you off guard. You're also apt to throw routine to the wind and do something quite out of character for you.

The "unexpected encounter" doesn't work out in your favor

QuoteSaturday, Oct 3, 2009
    A disappointment or sobering realization forces you to re-evaluate your course, make adjustments, and draw upon more of your resources than you had planned to. Overwork, a feeling of pressure and unease, and the weight of responsibilities may precipitate a minor health crisis. Avoid exhausting your energies at this time; lie low and do only what is truly necessary.

A result of what happened the day before

QuoteSunday, Oct 4, 2009
    Right now you feel a need for sweetness - perhaps in the form of emotional and physical affection, or even of food. You are apt to be pleasantly self-indulgent.

More or less a repeat of the Saturday

After you came up with the first idea it wouldn't be hard to come up with things that might result from it and it was probably just by chance that these things happened to you.

I'm also a scorpio and none of these things happened to me lol

Volcanic Me

Odd... that really did happen to me lol, and it was freaky. My friend gave me the link to that site last night, and I read back on it... and it all came true. Just kinda freaky, though I do see your point.