News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

share your scary ghost stories here and look at my ghost problem!

Started by HotMax123, August 08, 2009, 01:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

I had once been alone for a few hours, during that time I was bored on the computer. I had turned the TV on and had watched a movie. After the movie ended, I had got on the computer and started playing a game. My air was off and no fan was on, my door that was slightly open had closed very fast. At the time I though my parents had come home and shut my door. I went to see who closed my door and noticed that my parents still had an hour or two left at where they where at. Went back in my room and my TV was off remembering that I had left it on when I was finished with it.

That day I will never forget.  :-X

tarkinfish

Sounds like you have a rev infestation!! :o
Cast ice blitz on those ghosts and pwn teh hell out of them with dbow
might get some nice loot  ;)

ddsbarrageKO

ONE SHOT, ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS.
~the beating will continue until morale improves

BigDogg420

I don't know if this is going off topic but has anyone ever been sitting there and felt like you like separate from your body, and like you feel like your body somehow is I don't know how to put it but feels like your legs are turning around like flipping upside down and the top half of your body is staying perfectly still or something like that.

Anyone have a comment about that or something to say about that?

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

hubby

Bigdogg, that's called a "out of body experience" its basically half of you is apart from yourself. I have that experience before.

For Hotmax, it was NOT a light reflecting. If my hole family saw a figure run across the room when all the lights were off.

ddsbarrageKO

out of body... em where you smoking by chance because that can happen... but know ill be lating in bed and i will feel like i have been hit with a hammer in my leg and i jump up out of know where.
ONE SHOT, ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS.
~the beating will continue until morale improves

HotMax123

"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

HotMax123

oh god guys the day before yesterday i heard like heavy footsteps around my house and i was alone! yikes!!
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

HotMax123

ok guys i've just ben smacked to the ground randomly when i was home alone!

╬Max╬

HotMax123

Hey guys why don't you post your scary problems too that'd be cool!  :)

╬Max╬

HotMax123

so I was onthe internet and found this
http://i36.tinypic.com/xmjss7.jpg
I find this scary enough to die

╬Max╬

Zack

You have posted 5 times in a row which is against the rules, next time something like this happens the topic will be locked.

HotMax123

╬Max╬