News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

share your scary ghost stories here and look at my ghost problem!

Started by HotMax123, August 08, 2009, 01:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Sometimes I will have a really weird dream, then about 2 weeks later it will happen in real life. It really trips me out. :o

God Colin

Quote from: Zack on September 14, 2009, 08:42:34 PM
Sometimes I will have a really weird dream, then about 2 weeks later it will happen in real life. It really trips me out. :o
No Way! Me 2!

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

ddsbarrageKO

wow thats freaky. its happened to me but i dont think about that kinda stuff
ONE SHOT, ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS.
~the beating will continue until morale improves

kxdk

I've had a dream when i went to sleep i was on the couch and the dream was about playing a computer (yeah I don't know), but when i woke up i was sitting at my computer, on and everything. Before I fell asleep i shut it off and i didn't wake up that ngiht at all this was a bit weird to me.

Also, sometimes I feel i'm being watched, I don't know why but sometimes in some situations I do like the past week when i went to sleep in my bed idk why, but i thought someone was under my bed about to snap a thing in your leg that can make you not ever be able to walk again.

And last night when I went to bed I (like some people who believe in ghost about to gust of cold air) my ceiling fan and fan and air conditioner we're all turning off, cover on ready to go to sleep and I felt a that weird gust of air and that night I felt the same thing when I woke up, everything still off.

Some of you may think of this as aww man your just delutional or whatever but some weird things in this world happen to the better of us.
Just because you havn't ever seen, felt, or even haerd of these things please do not reply to my comment if your going to flame.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2818.msg20142.html#new

^^ My story of "Forest Ghost" read it if you must, but some things in this world aren't normal even if you think "ghost aren't real." Some people do and I am one of them that believe in them.

Thank you for reading this reply if you must just pleast do not flame me about this just send me a message.

~kxdk

------

ddsbarrageKO

thats odd i would solve this be sleeping with a gun under the pillow. seeing as my family is all military guns are good to keep us safe ^-^
ONE SHOT, ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS.
~the beating will continue until morale improves

Bill

Quote from: kxdk on September 14, 2009, 11:03:43 PM
And last night when I went to bed I (like some people who believe in ghost about to gust of cold air) my ceiling fan and fan and air conditioner we're all turning off, cover on read to go to sleep and I felt a that weird gust of air and that night I felt the same thing when i woke up, everything still off.

Dude.... You know what's weird? When you're laying in bed, all fans off and everything, all windows shut, and you're looking at your curtain on your window then you just see it blow open as if wind from outside blew it open. At first you don't think about it. Like, I really didn't think about it, then like two minutes later I thought "wait... That window is shut, so how did that curtain move?"

Also, when you're laying in bed or something, then you just randomly hear someone yell your name just once..

While we're on the subjects of ghosts, (we are now) one morning my sister and I were in my sister's car and we were just about to leave for school. It was 7AM, in the middle of winter and there was snow on the ground. She starts to pull out of the driveway and we were arguing and screaming at each other like usual, then I said and quote "Woah woah woah stop talking a sec... Who the hell is that?" my sister says "Who?" and I said "Over there... Why the hell is there a girl standing in our front yard?" the girl had a pink winter coat on with a scarf wrapped around her neck with gloves and boots on. Now keep this in mind; it's 7 in the morning... In the middle of winter, and there's a girl that appears to be 6 or 7 just standing in our front yard waving to us... Think about this... Even if it wasn't in the middle of winter or 7 in the morning... Why is there a 7 year old girl standing in our front yard alone? If she was lost, wouldn't you think her first reaction would be to run up to us? The girl then turns around and walks away along the side of my house and kind of just fades into the darkness because it was still dark out. I turned to my sister and said "Uhhhh.... I think... We should go now..."

That was probably the most weird moment of my life. Everything I just said was true. I'm not lying about any of that. 

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Ry60003333

I didn't goto school today because I've got some bug going around, but I slept in and I had a dream that Blitz was launched and I was playing it. :'(
I know what I'm working on today! :D

@Bill
A while back when no one else was home, I turned on the lights downstairs, with the switch flicked up. A few minutes later, I went downstairs and they were off. It was only a little thing, but it freaked me out.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

HotMax123

well guys i dont know but i've also had thouse gusts of wind so i'm pretty freakd!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

God Colin

Quote from: Bill on September 15, 2009, 12:11:15 AM
Also, when you're laying in bed or something, then you just randomly hear someone yell your name just once..
when you hear somebody yell your name just once yell "whos there" and the first name to pop in your head is the person who called your name. it's some spiritual thing like if somebody is dead tey follow you around in life and every once in a while call your name.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

HotMax123

strangely that has happened where like someone calls my name i always think of my great- grandma who died in november. 2 2006

god bless you ruth holland
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

dragonkiller

i live in a huse were a woman got killed at upsatis on my room now i never go up there at night  :o also i swear to god my necklace flow off my neck (it was a pic of jeseu) and yea  jumped over my chair ran down the strais and out the door and locked and i sy a shadow to when i looked through the window =0 :o :o :o :o

HotMax123

╬Max╬

hubby

Well, to be honest... I believe in ghost and I myself had one of those experience actually with my hole family. It was a family movie night and I just recently moved houses and we were all watching a movie and in the middle of the movie a black figure ran across from the front door to the kitchen, which got everyone all freak out. A few minutes later the lights upstairs went off and on. So, we got the house blessed the next day.

My tip for you is that QUIT THINKING TOO MUCH ! there only two reasons that those kind of stuff happens. One, it is true that there is another life after death and Two, your just thinking way over your head.

HotMax123

lookk hubby i believe in ghosts too but  did you actually see the figure with both eyes? or was it out of the corner. if it was it was most commonly light reflecting off the tv into ur eyes. but the lights turnin off scary!!!
   once in my grandparents house i thought i heard my great greandma call my name but she's dead I once also a car driving behind us in pennsylvania it was pich black dark at like 11:45 PM AND IT KEPT FOLLOWING US MY GRANDPA WHO WAS DRIVING AT THE TIME SAID " Oh don't min him he's just car like any other passin' through" my cousin who was 13 at the time was also in the car them we heard a loud bang and he's gone the other car I mean. the once my cousinand i were in a crawl space and we were lookin around at our dads' old stuff thenm some one yelled get out!!  and we rushed down stairs and we asked if anyone had called us the all said no

╬Max╬

Bill

Once my mom, my sister, and I took my dog to my grandpa's house. When we got there, my dog was fine and everything until we went into my grandma's room who was dead. When we brought my dog in my grandma's room, he just randomly started whining and wimpering and barking. We left her room and he just all of a sudden stopped. It was weird. I think her spirit or ghost was in her room and my dog somehow knew it.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........