News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

share your scary ghost stories here and look at my ghost problem!

Started by HotMax123, August 08, 2009, 01:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

ok so um yeah i have a problem on m hands a scary one.
so like evertime i go to bed i feel like somone is watchin me and i don't know what it is!!!! I'm an insomniac so i am a light sleeper and it's hard for me to sleep, also i always wake up at abot 230 am which is the middle of dead time (supposedly when ghosts are most active), and i have very bad dreams sometimes, very bad :o. i also get the scariest feeling while i'm alone. and this thing has been following me in my old house in pennsylvania ( which i wish i still lived in ) when ever it rained the chairs on our patio  would stack themselves!!!!! and once i was looking out the window when it rained to see if the chairs where staked they were'nt so i kept watching them and a flash of light ning happened and suddenly and insataniously they where stacked!! and once when i was upstairs on the computer my mom was doing laundry then bang!!!! we here this huge sound which was enourmously loud we ran downstairs and my frog  hopper ball was in the kitchen instead of the living room and the gas was on in the stove  so i am so dang freaked out guys write back if you know how 2 fix this.
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

axisofaj

Deleted

mumups

Go Get a priest to throw holy water everywhere and then it will go.
lol
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Zack

I have a simple solution. Go to your doctor and he will most likely prescribe some sort of sleep aid. :P

Ry60003333

Quote from: Zack on September 04, 2009, 10:25:54 PM
I have a simple solution. Go to your doctor and he will most likely prescribe some sort of sleep aid. :P
This is what I need. I have the weirdest dreams in the world. They aren't nightmares of anything, there just really random.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

yeeyee123

hot max STOP FREAKING ME OUT MAN!!!!!!

IM TO SCARED TO LOOK OUT MY WINDOW ON A RAINY DAY ANYMORE LOL :-\
don't love the genius love the person behind it

HotMax123

and yesterday the lights turned on and off by temselves and with the medicine response i'm 10 and ther'es no sleep crap for me. duh
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Bill

Quote from: Ry60003333 on September 05, 2009, 12:23:31 AM
Quote from: Zack on September 04, 2009, 10:25:54 PM
This is what I need. I have the weirdest dreams in the world. They aren't nightmares of anything, there just really random.

I have the most weird dreams too; 70% of them probably not appropriate for the forums. X.X

I only have dreams though during the day. Like, I'll never have dreams over night but if I fall asleep at like 1 PM and later, I'll have the most weird dreams.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Well I think its like when your sleeping, Your brain is more active or in use, than if you were awake. Something I heard on the TV about brain waves and frequency.

Jeremy

Quote from: TriniBoy on September 08, 2009, 04:32:00 PM
Well I think its like when your sleeping, Your brain is more active or in use, than if you were awake. Something I heard on the TV about brain waves and frequency.

You dang smart! xD
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Bill

But anyways,

Quote from: HotMax123 on August 08, 2009, 01:46:56 AM
ok so um yeah i have a problem on m hands a scary one.
so like evertime i go to bed i feel like somone is watchin me and i don't know what it is!!!! I'm an insomniac so i am a light sleeper and it's hard for me to sleep, also i always wake up at abot 230 am which is the middle of dead time (supposedly when ghosts are most active), and i have very bad dreams sometimes, very bad :o. i also get the scariest feeling while i'm alone. and this thing has been following me in my old house in pennsylvania ( which i wish i still lived in ) when ever it rained the chairs on our patio  would stack themselves!!!!! and once i was looking out the window when it rained to see if the chairs where staked they were'nt so i kept watching them and a flash of light ning happened and suddenly and insataniously they where stacked!! and once when i was upstairs on the computer my mom was doing laundry then bang!!!! we here this huge sound which was enourmously loud we ran downstairs and my frog  hopper ball was in the kitchen instead of the living room and the gas was on in the stove  so i am so dang freaked out guys write back if you know how 2 fix this.

Sounds like a personal problem if you ask me. O.O

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

God Colin

Solution 1. Go to church!
Solution 2. Have the house blessed by a preist
Solution 3. Throw holy water everywhere and yell "get out of my house."
Solution 4. Run like hell.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Ry60003333

Quote from: Bill on September 06, 2009, 03:15:18 PM
I have the most weird dreams too; 70% of them probably not appropriate for the forums. X.X

I only have dreams though during the day. Like, I'll never have dreams over night but if I fall asleep at like 1 PM and later, I'll have the most weird dreams.
Yeah like I don't dream on nights where I have school the next day, but on weekends if I sleep in like after 9 or so I have weird dreams. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

God Colin

Quote from: Ry60003333 on September 14, 2009, 06:53:06 PM
Quote from: Bill on September 06, 2009, 03:15:18 PM

Yeah like I don't dream on nights where I have school the next day, but on weekends if I sleep in like after 9 or so I have weird dreams. :P
Ever had a dream where you feel like your just falling for ever then all of a sudden you see white and wham you wake up?

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

ddsbarrageKO

1. crosses lots of them
2. seals all doors with holywater.
3. dont watch scary movies.
lol and dont worry that one thing that gos bump in the night is me and its just cause i cant see XP
ONE SHOT, ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS.
~the beating will continue until morale improves